1,259 results
All reviews urban farmer rock and roll hall executive club front desk heavenly bed lake view convention center valet parking within walking distance room service walk in shower football stadium beautiful hotel hall of fame first energy stadium valet service nice stay
Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband, daughter, and myself stayed at the Westin this past weekend. We came into town for a Cleveland Indians game. The next day we were heading to Columbus to meet up with some family. The hotel was top notch! But it wasn't until we left the hotel that I realized what a great staff they had. Upon arriving in Columbus the following day, I realized that I had forgot my wallet in the safe in our hotel room in Cleveland. I called and spoke with the lady who was working the front desk, Breanna. I explained my situation and how desperate I was to get my wallet back! She called security and kept me on hold while they went looking for my wallet. She was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me retrieve my wallet. The character that the staff had really showed me that this is a great hotel all the way around. Thank you Breanna and the hotel security!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Christine F
Bob M, General Manager at The Westin Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Christine F,

I am very happy to hear that our staff was able to retrieve your personal belongings and return them to you promptly.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Nice location within walking distance to everything. Nice view of the lake. But the major selling point is the wonderful staff. Front desk was quick and very pleasant. Valet excellent! Can't say enough about the staff. Went of the restaurant the urban farmer for breakfast, very delicious! And again great service. Toronto customer service has a lot to learn from Cleveland. Will defiantly be coming back! Also, went to see the Indians play at progressive field. Stunning ball park!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jessica H,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time while staying with us and enjoyed our wonderful baseball stadium.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

What a great entrance to the hotel. Inside is almost a museum or art gallery. Great lighting from old discarded lightbulbs, and great sculptures all around. Room with a view of flooded streets. Lightning strikes. View of the lake, boring, when this much rain falls. Great room, waterproof.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mikethenailer,

I appreciate your kind words regarding our property. I understand that weather can be a hindrance however, the rain was much needed. Hoping the next time you stay the weather is more desirable.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

This is the 2nd time we've stayed here in the last year. The first time was a little disappointing, but this time all was great. Service and room were excellent. Definitely what you would expect from a Westin.

Room tip: high floor facing the lake
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear KatsuJK,

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to provide you the superior service you deserve. I hope that you will come back for many times to come.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We loved everything about this hotel. Walking distance to the rock hall, several great restaurants, and even a Catholic Church that we attended for Sunday morning mass. Get the executive club lounge if you can. The breakfast and appetizers are worth every penny, and the employees were all very friendly. They were more than accommodating when we walked in after a delayed Tigers/Indians game at 1:30am and asked for a late checkout.

Urban Farmer is just ok. Pricey but decent.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear hemlockmommy,

So glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy the many amenities our property has to offer, including our Executive Club Lounge.