All reviews club level horseshoe casino ladies and gentlemen cuyahoga river turn down service tower city mall room service luxury hotel fitness center lobby bar rock and roll hall cavs game valet parking warehouse district heart of downtown corner room quicken loans arena
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience. The staff were impeccable. It was all the little things that made the difference (which doesn’t cost the hotel anything. I don’t understand why more hotels and companies in general don’t do this.) The food and cocktails were fantastic. The fitness center was better than most stand alone gyms. The guest room well-appointed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
RitzCarltonCleveland, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Julez22,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your recent stay! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly reimagined hotel, Core Fitness Club and TURN Bar + Kitchen. Our Ladies and Gentlemen strive to create personal and memorable experiences for our guests and I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with the team. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

WOW!!!

In keeping with the Ritz brand, from the moment you enter the establishment

The gym is world class

The room "This is one sexy room". The decor is sleek and contemporary. Technology throughout.

Enjoy the amenities, relax and enjoy!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RitzCarltonCleveland, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear TropicalBreezeZz,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our newly reimagined hotel! We are so proud of all the amazing new amenities and decor, especially Core Fitness Club.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The Ritz friend means excellence and quality the world over. And the newly remodeled Ritz in Cleveland is a perfect example of this excellence. Tastefully remodeled and decorated. Service was excellent. I was greeted at the door by name by the amazing valets who seem to remember everybody coming in and out. The front office desk team or helpful in every way. The new fitness center was amazing, full of machines and free weights, with free headphones for your music. One of the best fitness centers anywhere.

The Ritz is conveniently located, a $2.50 train ride from the airport. You come out of the train stop into a big indoor shopping mall and walk straight into the hotel. The lobby is on the 6th floor. You will never find a more convenient airport to hotel transfer at any price, let alone $2.50.

The Ritz is located in the warehouse District, full of historic buildings. Many excellent restaurants within easy walking distance.

I will return to the Ritz every time my travels bring me back to Cleveland.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lacheng
RitzCarltonCleveland, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Lacheng,

Thank you for the amazing feedback and details of your recent stay. We are thrilled that you had a memorable experience at our newly reimagined hotel. More importantly, we appreciate the feedback on the superstar and anticipatory service our ladies and gentlemen provided you.

Thank you for celebrating our hotel transformation, superior service and convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Ritz Carlton for our anniversary, and everything was perfect. The room exceeded my excpectations. Fran at the front desk went above and beyond making sure the surprise for my wife was special and a night we wouldn't forget. Definitely coming back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanCroft37
RitzCarltonCleveland, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear AlanCroft37,

Thank you for the great review of your recent stay! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed a special anniversary celebration at our hotel. Our Ladies and Gentlemen strive to create personal and memorable experiences for our guests and I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with Fran. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

On St. Patrick's day I was enjoying a meal with colleagues early evening. The food and service was great. Even crowded every one was attentive and pleasant. I excused myself to the restroom and while in the stall the bathroom attendant came in. She was talking loudly on the phone saying "I'm tired of cleaning up after these nasty drunk a** white ppl" I came out the stall and she hung up and exited. I didn't get her name. The front desk was busy so I just left shortly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank jessicap132018

Dear jessicap132018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We take staff service most seriously and are so sorry to learn that your great lunch was affected by an experience with one of our team members. I would like to discuss this personally with you and hope you will contact me at the hotel for further follow-up.