Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
1,714 results
All reviewschocolate barrock and roll hallrenovated roomhistoric buildingwithin walking distancehouse of bluesbeautiful hotelvalet parkingeuclid avenuesports venuesheart of downtownlocation is greathigh ceilingsrestaurants and barsprogressive fieldsitting areaplayhouse square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We decided to stay at this hotel because of the history behind it. The Arcade is a nifty place, and interesting to look around. If you like old architecture, this isthe palce for you. The room itself was nothing spectacular...a few stains on the carpet, a bathroom that was quite worn around the edges (icky grouting in the tub for example). But overall nothing to freak out over. A coffeemaker in the room would have been nice. And what's the deal with no flat screen tv's? It's not a big deal, but still, in a hotel such as this I would expect that they'd have kept up with technology. We had a nightcap at the bar in the hotel...the bartender was great, very attentive and nice. Would I stay here again? Probably, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

Room Tip: If you don't like noise, ask for a room that does not face the arcade!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank S A
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My partner and I had a good stay at the Hyatt Regency. I loved the use of the old Arcade building and the location was perfect for eateries and my business meeting the next day; all within walking distance. I would say that the one comfy chair in our room was in need of refreshing. It was quite worn and looked borderline shabby. I would also caution that if you are used to sleeping in a really dark room, be sure to bring along your eye covers. The transom window (while cool to look at) pretty much guaranteed that we would not get lost or stub our toes on the way to the bathroom. It was too bright for me. I would probably stay there again, but I’d have to have some shades to do it right.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank luckygreen
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We just spent two nights at the Hyatt in Cleveland. We were in town for my son's Master's recital for Cleveland Institute of Music. From the moment we arrived the staff was TREMENDOUS. There was a reception saturday night so they moved us up away from the noise, one of the parking valets actually gave me 2 tickets to the Arena Football game. Every time we had a request it was filled quickly and with such kindness and willingness to help out. The only complaint might be was they haven't yet gotten a widescreen TV in the room, but not a big deal. Great price, great place, and GREAT STAFF. And when you walk out the back you are right in the heart of downtown fun!

Room Tip: A room with a queen bed would be nice. Floors on the Arcade are cute, but if there is an event will be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CSchaner57
HRCleveland, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2012

CSchaner57,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. We often hear enthusiastic feedback about the service our associates provide. I hope you enjoyed the football game and your son's recital. Thank you as well for sharing your feedback about our TV's. We're currently in the process of installing flat panel televisions in all of our guest rooms which should be complete shortly. We hope that we'll have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Michael

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I love this hotel and stay every chance I can when I am in Cleveland. The Staff is AMAZING they go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable, i once forgot my shampoo and I mentioned it upon checking in to my companion and they sent up a bag of toiletries, shampoo, lotion , conditioner etc, during another stay I needed cough drops and they called another hotel to ask if they had them in the gift shop and printed directions for us. You have to request coffee makers and yet another stay I said I needed one and some extra coffee it was cold and I was tired and they sent housekeeping right up with an ample supply of coffee. Never waiver from the excellent service and clean rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ksaymansky

Ksaymansky,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We’re so happy that your experience at Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade was so enjoyable. We hope you’ll join us again for your next visit to Cleveland. Michael

Reviewed 23 April 2012

What a top notch hotel at a great price!

My nephews (ages 13 and 14) and I traveled to Cleveland for a Cavs game and stayed at the Hyatt Regency on Friday night. I pre-paid the room a few months in advance for only $155 and when we arrived the very sweet Rachael, while checking us, in offered us an upgrade to a better view (overlooking the Library with the football stadium and lake in the backdrop) for only $10 because I am a Gold Passport member. Rachael offered us help with dining recommendations and wished us good luck at the game and made the check in process painless. Our room not only had a great view but it was also one of the hotel's hypoallergenic rooms and WOW was it clean. There was not a speck of dust to be found. I thoroughly inspect our rooms no matter where we stay and this was spotless from the cold air vents to the bathroom to even on top of the television cabinet. The sheets were crisp and fresh and the room smelled so clean due to the whisper quiet air purifier. The beds were perfect, not too soft and not too hard we slept great.

The Arcade itself can only be appreciated in person. Pictures and descriptions do not do it justice. It is just a gorgeous landmark that both young and old will enjoy walking around or just sitting on one of the leather sofas and taking it all in.

Saturday's checkout took mere seconds with the self checkout kiosk and we were on our way home even though we wished we were staying another night. This was not my first stay at the Hyatt Regency at the Arcade and it definitely won't be my last.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank LJK925

LJK925,

We’ll be sure to pass on your comments to Rachael. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future. Michael