We had a great stay at the Marriott. Even though it was St Patrick's Day and the hotel was fully booked it wasn't loud and we got a great night's sleep. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfast buffet was delicious and well stocked, and valet parking made coming and going a breeze (both were included in our room rate). The Marriott is within walking distance to restaurants, the Q for basketball and hockey as well as Progressive Field for Indians baseball. Overall, this was a great stay and I can recommend the Marriott at Key Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio