“Glad we stopped”

Add it.
Place To Be
Ranked #234 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We have passed this place many times but here stopped in. On Sunday I was taking my daughter and grandson to lunch and we wanted to try something different. I had the Country Club Melt which is made with real turkey not sliced deli meat. It was very good. My daughter had breakfast which is served very late on weekends. The best dish was my grandson’s chicken tenders. They are homemade chicken strips lightly breaded and cooked. Even the french fries are homemade. It is a small, no frills diner with great food and well worth stopping in.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I love a good diner. Not every dining experience needs a doting waiter/waitress that comes by and asks a bunch of questions. Just someone to take my order, refill my coffee, and bring my food is all that's needed sometimes! That being said, the waitstaff is all very friendly! The food is nothing fancy but that's ok! You get good serving sizes, not too big or too little. The only thing about the food is that it seemed to not be seasoned at all- needed a lot of salt and pepper. But that's probably not a bad thing for some folks. Can't believe I haven't eaten here sooner.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Unfortunately for us we've only beed her for breakfast... fast friendly delicious food every single time and within walking distance to our house! BONUS... Lol

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

If you are a food snob don't bother. You will find something to complain about! We have only come here for breakfast. Kids got oreo pancakes and loved them. Hubby got an gyro omelet and enjoyed every bite. I had the cinnamon french toast. It was just ok but I don't like omelets

Reviewed 9 May 2017

It's been in this location for 30-40 years I know of. I don't particularly like the venue--the ceiling is way too low--but if you want a good, old-fashioned breakfast or a stick-to-your-ribs other meal, this is the Place To Be. These are Greeks and everyone knows they do restaurants! Nothing fancy but you will eat well and it won't break the budget.

1  Thank Stephen D