“Great breakfast and gyros”
Review of Hotspot Cafe

Hotspot Cafe
Ranked #112 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving breakfast & lunch 7 days a week. Always FREE parking and Wi-Fi while dining. Fresh never frozen Certified Angus Burgers, cage free eggs, gluten free options, and fresh cut fruit.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Weekend trip to Cleveland and ate breakfast there both days. On Saturday I had the gyro for late breakfast. It was delicious. Sunday had a traditional breakfast. Everyone enjoyed the food and we will return during our next visit.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had breakfast here last weekend. FIRST there is NO KIDS MEAL!!!!! I paid $11 for my 9 year old daughters breakfast!!! Rather pricey for a kids meal. My husband and I both thought the food was good. The service was okay. You seat yourself. There were 2 waitress for the entire restaurant on a busy Sunday morning. The female manager saw us sitting there waiting and did nothing. We had to wait the 14 minutes on a waitress just to come take our drink order. The male manager was very polite when he brought our food out. I don't think we will eat here again. For my husband, myself, and my young daughter we spent $37 for breakfast. Too much in my opinion.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Starting with the server is fantastic he give me some recommendation so helpful,and the food one of the best omelette that i eat
Good coffee and the pancakes so yummy.

1  Thank TravelisaPleasure
Reviewed 3 January 2018

A warm welcome entering the restaurant and sit wherever you like. We came for breakfast...oatmeal, pancakes, sausage, French toast, coffee, tea and orange juice. Everything was delicious. Lots of little extras with the food - brown sugar and blueberries for the oatmeal, honey and lemon with the tea, flavored creamers for the coffee. Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Place has been on a slow, steady decline for a few years now. I used to like the Hot Spot Café as the food was good (if unimaginative) and lots of close, free parking. Then the food started slipping with cheaper ingredients (Tuna melt made with cheap canned chuck light tuna and American cheese). Now that it has "merged" with Gyro George, the service has gone downhill too. Got the Gyro salad and waitress forgot the yogurt dressing for me and my dining companion. Then she disappeared, never checked back on our meals, and of course never refilled our sodas. There are frankly too many good lunch spots downtown to suffer through mediocre food and service just for free parking.