“Just ok”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Professor Ave
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This restaurant is not one of my favorite places but it is ok and nothing more than that.. Pleasant atmosphere in the restaurant with average food menu.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

From the cocktails to desert, everything was amazing.

Parking in this neighborhood can get a bit tricky in the evening, but there is a designated place right in front where you can drop your car and have it valet parked. We got lucky, and found a spot right across the street.

We were slightly early for our reservation, so we relaxed at the bar, where we enjoyed wonderful cocktails made with local gin. Our table was at the front window, which gave a nice view of the evening activity in the neighborhood.

Each dish was amazing. I adored the crispy chicken livers in particular, but also loved the papardelle Bolognse, house made sorbet, and the taste I got of my friend's mushroom pizza.

The service was excellent, and the atmosphere cozy and relaxed. All in all, a great experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I heard about this place by Michael Symon so thought I should test it out. It didnt disappoint. Loved the Roast Bone Marrow. Left very satisfied.

1  Thank Georgepappas81
Reviewed 10 March 2016

This restaurant is hands down one of my favorite places to eat. My husband and I drive and hour just to have one of these fabulous meals The price is reasonable and Michael uses fresh local products. The restaurant is made up of local OHIO made products making it like no other.The menu changes for the season, and everything always tastes fresh. The Brussels sprout are not the way your momma makes them! These sprouts are killer and your find yourself scrapping the bowl with your bread to sop up all the flavor. If it's walleye season be sure to try this Great Lakes native. Love Lolita's!

1  Thank Cassy h
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I was staying nearby so decided to give this place a try based on reviews and a craving for pasta.

The atmosphere was nice and it looked as though there were a few dates going on and maybe a professional dinner meeting. Nice atmosphere.

My food was exceptionally good and the quality was up there. But you pay for it and I'm not sure if pay for it again. My entree and side came to just over $28 and I left hungry. Good food, just over-priced I feel.

Service was mixed. Some seemed friendly and helpful, others were not so attentive.

I probably wouldn't go again, but that mostly has to do with value.