“Fun casual eats”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Professor Ave
Reviewed 10 March 2016

This restaurant is hands down one of my favorite places to eat. My husband and I drive and hour just to have one of these fabulous meals The price is reasonable and Michael uses fresh local products. The restaurant is made up of local OHIO made products making it like no other.The menu changes for the season, and everything always tastes fresh. The Brussels sprout are not the way your momma makes them! These sprouts are killer and your find yourself scrapping the bowl with your bread to sop up all the flavor. If it's walleye season be sure to try this Great Lakes native. Love Lolita's!

1  Thank Cassy h
There are newer reviews for Lolita

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I was staying nearby so decided to give this place a try based on reviews and a craving for pasta.

The atmosphere was nice and it looked as though there were a few dates going on and maybe a professional dinner meeting. Nice atmosphere.

My food was exceptionally good and the quality was up there. But you pay for it and I'm not sure if pay for it again. My entree and side came to just over $28 and I left hungry. Good food, just over-priced I feel.

Service was mixed. Some seemed friendly and helpful, others were not so attentive.

I probably wouldn't go again, but that mostly has to do with value.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Having visited Symon's restaurant Lola a few years ago and not finding it to be that great, we decided to go to his other Cleveland restaurant, Lolita. What a difference! We went for happy hour on a Tuesday. The bar was full so we sat at a table. We began with the mussels. They were cooked to perfection. We then ordered the polenta. Delicious! We ordered the beet salad and the roasted chicken with root vegetables. Again, fabulous. The atmosphere was as good as the food. Located in an older building the decor was wonderful. Overall we had a great dining experience. The only negative is that it was a bit hard to find, but any time in Cleveland we would definitely return to Lolita.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Another awesome restaurant from Simon. We sat at the bar for dinner due to its overwhelming popularity but had great service and even better food. Had a beautiful gnocchi with a couple drinks.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

On the Sunday after Christmas we didn't make a reservation....place was jammed but they were able to accommodate us. Loved the shaved root sales and our creative cocktails. Shared a mushroom pizza and steak with my husband. Both were delicious although very salty.

Even Betters: we had to ask for bread with our salad and were not offered a second piece. We also had to had for parmesan cheese and peppers for our pizza. Steak was great but very salty and overpriced relative to the other menu items.