“Hurry in before they close!”
Review of Fisher's Tavern - CLOSED

Fisher's Tavern
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Have been going here for years, sad to see them close
Had honey dipped chicken once and ever since that's all I order
Great neighborhood restaurant
Great people

2  Thank Chris L
There are newer reviews for Fisher's Tavern

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Solid basics, but not memorable. A good standby. You won't get a bad meal, but won't be wowed by anything either. I would return.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Located in a converted house, there is a nicely stocked bar, outdoor dining on the deck or of course inside. A variety of food is available for a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

It was a lovely summer evening and the boyfriend talked me into dining outside at Fisher's I balked as my experiences there have been on the negative side (a menu that hasn't changed in 30 years, an inexperienced wait staff, and a chef who can't make a medium hamburger). I stopped going there for the past five years...outdoor dining or not. Guess What? The same experience. Requested a 'pink in the middle' salisbury steak with fries. I got a hard cooked hamburger and broccoli on the side. Save your $$, don't waste your time ... there are dozens of other lovely places to dine outdoors that know how to cook or make the customer feel welcome. They won't see us back and I plan to tell as many people as I can about the lousy food, experience, etc.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Agreed that this is a nice local hangout with pretty good food. It wasn't exceptional but good. Service as other have said is very good and all the help is super nice and hustled all evening. Outside seating is close to the SOM Center Rd and I thought it was sort of noisy and not the best arrangement. Privacy fence would have helped tons. We would certainly go back in the future.