“Great food and lots of it! ”

Dragon Tower Restaurant
Ranked #497 of 1,984 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Heard many good comments about this place so when we got the chance to try it we weren't disappointed.All five of us each ordered the family combo,which was soup, egg rolls,fried king prawns, spare ribs, rice and your choice of one of about ten entrees for only $13.95 each. The prawns were fabulous as was the beef fried rice but my entree which was szechuan chicken was amazing. There was a lot of food, so much so that I took home more in the box than what i actually ate at the restaurant.We will definitely come here again. Very highly recommended

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stopped in while visiting family. The place was pretty standard, in a way that's not bad. Sometimes you just want fried chicken nuggets in sweet sauce and an egg roll. I would definitely come here again if I wanted standard, descent American Chinese food.

Note: The portions were large and good for sharing

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Just heading home to eat the best Chinese food on the Westside of Cleveland ,Ohio It's only been over 25 years since we found this okace

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for over 29 years. It has declined so much in my opinion that I'm not going back.
My combo meal was slop. There were pieces of unknown animal parts, tube like animal part pieces that flipped my stomach.
The shrimp chips were burnt, the waitress crabby & nasty, the woman's bathroom filthy and the wonton soup all broth no Bok Choy added anymore.
I'm Sooooo disappointed.
I'm not a complainer but I have to tell it like it is...Go down the street to Golden Gate Chinese on Hilliard Rd. Lakewood for much better food. (No I do not have any reason to promote them other than better Chinese food & fabulous wonton soup).

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Looks likes every other strip mall Chinese restaurant. Staff gives Chinese style courtesy.

Food was great. Prices were acceptable for city. Restaurant is clean and with gaudy decorations.

If wanting Chinese on Cleveland west side almost Rocky River, eat in or order take out.