“Last Time, NEVER again”

Dragon Tower Restaurant
Ranked #497 of 1,983 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for over 29 years. It has declined so much in my opinion that I'm not going back.
My combo meal was slop. There were pieces of unknown animal parts, tube like animal part pieces that flipped my stomach.
The shrimp chips were burnt, the waitress crabby & nasty, the woman's bathroom filthy and the wonton soup all broth no Bok Choy added anymore.
I'm Sooooo disappointed.
I'm not a complainer but I have to tell it like it is...Go down the street to Golden Gate Chinese on Hilliard Rd. Lakewood for much better food. (No I do not have any reason to promote them other than better Chinese food & fabulous wonton soup).

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Looks likes every other strip mall Chinese restaurant. Staff gives Chinese style courtesy.

Food was great. Prices were acceptable for city. Restaurant is clean and with gaudy decorations.

If wanting Chinese on Cleveland west side almost Rocky River, eat in or order take out.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Hubby stopped tonight and picked up dinner for the family. Our order consisted of chicken egg foo young, general tso chicken, beef fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, beef on a stick and finally chicken on a stick.
This restaurant has always made the most delicious food and they still do. The only reason we have found other restaurants that make this style of food is location, this is a bit far from home.
Since the restaurant close to home has changed everything and we no longer will eat their food I guess we will be driving a little further to get this delicious food.

1  Thank Charee W
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Jackie has taken family recipes and brought them to the restaurant table.
Enjoy Cantonese cuisine that you would find at the best diners in Hong Kong.
The meats are lean and tender. Everything is home made including the Sweet and
Sour sauce. Add authentic decor, affordable prices, the friendly and efficient
servers and your in for a special lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My neighbor recommended this restaurant highly so my wife and I tried it for lunch. The menu is comprehensive, the staff is courteous and accurate, and the food is individually cooked to order. The serving temperature is hot and perfect. Portions were plentiful. I could barely finish my order and my wife took half of her lunch home. I actually left a near 40% tip since the meal was so reasonably priced.