“Cleveland's Best Chinese Restaurant”

Dragon Tower Restaurant
Ranked #707 of 1,872 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Jackie has taken family recipes and brought them to the restaurant table.
Enjoy Cantonese cuisine that you would find at the best diners in Hong Kong.
The meats are lean and tender. Everything is home made including the Sweet and
Sour sauce. Add authentic decor, affordable prices, the friendly and efficient
servers and your in for a special lunch or dinner.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My neighbor recommended this restaurant highly so my wife and I tried it for lunch. The menu is comprehensive, the staff is courteous and accurate, and the food is individually cooked to order. The serving temperature is hot and perfect. Portions were plentiful. I could barely finish my order and my wife took half of her lunch home. I actually left a near 40% tip since the meal was so reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

It's been around for years - always good food and good service. Great place for families and kids. Always packed for New Year's Eve. Staff friendly.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Takeaway for four was slightly better than we expected, but left a few things to be desired. The hot & sour soup (a metric for Chinese cuisine) was among the best we've eaten; a slightly vinegary taste was welcomed but one diner missed any "hot" ingredients. The sweet & sour chicken had a pre-breaded look to it. Every piece of chicken was identical, which was a tad off putting. The ma po tofu, while appropriately tasty (we had it mild) had LARGE pieces of tofu (1x2x1) that were different from anything we'd ever had before. And there was precious little pork in the dish. Just an average dish. And they left out one of our entrees, so check what you get before you head out.

Unfortunately, just a completely average Chinese meal. But we were famished. We'd give them another try if we were in this part of Cleveland, but hope to find better...

Reviewed 27 August 2014

food is always good and hot, they give you plenty, sevice is good and I come here frequently. there only 2 places I eat Chinese on the west side and this is one of them