“Very good lunch!”

Panera Bread - Tiedeman Rd
Ranked #1,041 of 1,908 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We stopped here on our way to our hotel nearby. Very nice staff, food was excellent and our soup was hot and delicious. Very good portions also. We got our dessert separately to go, and the very nice young lady packed everything up with utensils and napkins to take to our room. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Had avoided Panera for years after consistently finding soups loaded with salt and hard, stale bread. Decided to try again at another store - same story! Awful lunch again! Won't be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

In the past month, I have probably eaten at 10 different Panera's. Today I visited this location and ordered my usual order, a full Chicken Ceaser salad with the baguette on the side. When I got back to the office and opened the box it wasn't even half full! I could have eaten in, with the 1/2 size portion and got more than I did today in my to go box. Absolutely pitiful..... do not carry out salads from this particular location....it will just leave you hungry and $8.49 poorer.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered onion soup and a green goddess salad on line and picked it up 6 minutes later. My order was correct, the soup was good and the salad was terrific. They even put a fork, spoon, knife and napkins in the bag. I was only in the restaurant for a couple of minutes but what I saw of it was clean.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

On the way to the airport I decided to stop by and grab a quick dinner. Since I'm traveling for work I was going to use the company card card. I was told they could not accept my out-of-state drivers license and the company credit card. Seriously Panera? I used stop going to Panera because you did not have fresh bread in the afternoon hours, and now this? I think you just made it to the top of my boycott list. I don't care how good your food is!