“Real Food”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Sometimes townhall and its staff are obnoxiously trendy. However its one of the best places in Cleveland to get real, nonGMO, organic, quality food. Delicious! Beware it is almost always packed. Worth the wait.

Kayla B, Public Relations Manager at Townhall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Kathryn, thank you for stopping in. Glad to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Townhall is the same owner as Rebol, so they have the bowls on their menu but much larger menu and are open late. We had been to Townhall before for drinks but just had brunch and it was great. Service was excellent, variety of foods for any diet. They also offer seat your self option on one side or can wait on the other to be seated by hostess, as well as to go order spot. What makes this place unique is the focus not just on healthy and organic, but they are anti GMO and everything on the menu is top quality for a good price. They also have a big beer selection, full bar and coffee bar.

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you stopping in and leaving us a great review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian, and being there on "vegan Monday," this was paradise. I had the veggie chimichangas which must be a classic because it was recommended by both of the meat-eating bartenders and the vegan man sitting next to me at the bar. The restaurant has a mellow vibe, and you will be comfortable here both as a business man in a suit and as a dreadlocked hippie, or anywhere in between. As a professional woman in jeans and a black tank, with heels and jewelry, I was complimented on my decision to leave the hotel area and venture out that way. Definitely didn't regret it.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Vegan night is amazing and gives even the non-vegans and opportunity to taste how great vegan food is! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

It was our first time in Cleveland. My daughter and I were strolling the streets checking places out early one morning, and this restaurant caught my eye. The seating out front and the sign is just lovely. Then, I saw the decal on the door about GMO's, and that is where this place really grabbed me. They are doing their part in educating consumers. I find that responsible and commendable. I took a picture of the decal and walked on.

At that point, we weren't hungry, but this place stayed in my mind, and so we went back for supper. We were seated right away. The waitress gave us our menus and explained it to us. I was impressed with the offerings. No matter what you're hungry for, they'll have something to satisfy you. There is a sushi bowl, grassfed burger, salads, nachos, just so much variety. The food is high quality. This place values your food choice. They value you! We were asked if we had any allergies they should be aware of, which was a caring question to ask.

**Beer
The beer selection was impressive. There is a lot to choose from, and I really appreciated how they had it organized on the menu.

**Food
We ordered chicken nachos to share and each got a grassfed cheeseburger with truffle fries. We were hungry. Don't judge.

The nachos were great. The burger was cooked to perfection, which is medium by the way. The amount of rosemary aoli on the burger was just right, the flavor unique and delicious. The truffle fries were great too. What can I say, this place is amazing!

If we had more time in Cleveland, I would have went back.

It's not often that you find a restaurant that is concerned about food quality at this level.

Townhall is not only concerned with the quality of food they serve but also the integrity.

Andi, Amazing! So glad to hear about your experience with us. Next time you are in the area, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this place from the decor to the patio space & the atmosphere. Very unique. Menu was great- highly recommend the sweet potato hot cakes!! Definitely top of the list for the weekend & we will be back for other meals

Kayla B, Public Relations Manager at Townhall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Sarah, Thank you so much, glad to hear that you enjoyed! Hoping to see you back soon!