“Nice variety of soups and sandwiches”
Review of Au Bon Pain

Au Bon Pain
Ranked #190 of 1,930 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The Au Bon Pain restaurant is located conveniently within the main complex of the Cleveland Clinic. They offer a nice array of sandwiches, soups and entrees that are friendly for kids, and plenty of vegetarian options. The only problems I had were logistical. Frequently they had run out of trays so you had to juggle multiple items. Also, I was in a wheelchair. There was no way I would have been able to navigate between the different sections, grab what I wanted and make it to the check out if I didn't have someone with me. Again, these problems are rather unique to the Cleveland Clinic. If you don't have any physical limitations, this is a great choice to grab a delicious bite to eat.

1  Thank Diane L

Reviewed 25 April 2016

They are everywhere around the Cleveland Clinic campus. Good place for a quick meal or snack. I was disappointed in their baked goods.

1  Thank Timothy K
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Fresh salads, soups, pastries (SOOO GOOD!), sandwiches! I also had the spinach lasagna off the hot bar for lunch one day and it was delish! Great selection of juices, drinks, tea, soda. Will definately be back. Fresh option when visiting Cleveland Clinic!

1  Thank Jill M
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I was surprised on the quality of the sandwich I got and the quick service. I didn't have much time while I waited for my appointment.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We've been to the locations in both the A and J buildings of the Cleveland Clinic many times. Soup and breadsticks make a great lunch. About 8 soup choices from a rotating list at any one time and they are all hot and good.

1  Thank Michael M