“Dinner at Cafe Tandoor”
Review of Cafe Tandoor

Cafe Tandoor
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Tandoor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #348 of 1,984 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Diner, Indian
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My husband and I were both in the mood for Indian food and we had heard about Café Tandoor and decided to check it out.
We were seated right away and had a very pleasant server.
We started with the non vegetarian mixed platter - tasty with decent portion size.
Four entrées we ordered the tandoori mixed grill and the lamb curry dish.
The tandoori mixed grill was very similar to the appetizer but was still good. The lamb curry dish was by far the best. Could have been a little bit spicier (we asked for hot) but the flavors were nice.
I would definitely recommend checking it out!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Just happened to be in the neighborhood at lunch time and stumbled in.
found lovely food, my partner had tandoor and I the biryani . Great Nan and samosas too! Loved everything. service was great will definitely come back for dinner.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Hands down our favorite Indian place in town. From the naan with the dips,to the saffron rice. Must admit I always order the Chicken Tikka Masala. So very tasty. The portions are large, usually take home half. Staff is friendly and very accomodating, preparing to your tastes. We truly love dining here.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Cafe Tandoor offers both good food and service. While there we ordered several dishes and all were good. The only criticism is they don't really achieve the spice levels we are accustom to in an Indian restaurant. Dishes we requested medium hot came out closer to mild and the traditional dishes such as vindaloo came out closer to medium. It was a little disappointing because we asked for it very hot and enjoy the spicier dishes. So, for flavor I would say Cafe Tandoor had a 5 for most dishes. For spice they get a 2-3, I guess much like the level of spice. Overall it was a good meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Favorite in Cleveland area for Indian food. Consistently good food, and excellent service . Good to go with friends, as noise level is low .