All reviews sky bridge table restaurant club level conference center room service concierge floor easy access valet parking rooms are large severance hall university circle wonderful hotel guest rooms art museum per day stayed one night rock and roll hall
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland is a haven for those of us visiting the Cleveland Clinic.
All of the staff and especially Antoinette, on the Concierge Floor, are very caring and attentive to the special needs of people who find themselves facing various medical situations during there stay.
Those smiles and greetings mean the world to us.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel because it is near Case Western Reserve University where we were attending an alumni event. The architecture is dramatic for the setting, amidst a sea of Cleveland Clinic facilities. Like something one would expect in Dubai (though not a high rise). Our huge room had 2 queen beds and the bathroom had marble floor and both a tub and walk in shower. The staff were polite and helpful -for example the desk clerk printed out my airline boarding pass with a smile instead of pointing me down the hall to the computers. But the best part was their restaurant, Table 45. We had dinner after 6 hours of flying and were surprised at the gourmet meal. We had tomato leek soup which went way beyond its pedestrian name. Presented on a plate with a bowl containing a few slivers of roasted leek dressed with a balsamic sauce and a pitcher of the soup, which the server dramatically poured over the leeks. It was a thin tomato soup with a myriad of spices, just enough to tingle your tongue. Next I had salmon roasted in a tandoor oven which was still juicy, though cooked through. Presented on a bed of creamed barley with a bok choy arranged artistically under it and covered with thin slivers of roasted carrot and green beans. I can't describe the sauce, but it was PERFECT. My husband had roasted barley and vegetables which he really liked. He chose the flight of Scotch whiskeys for his drink and was impressed with the presentation in special glasses for Scotch as well as the selection of whiskeys.
The hotel is beautiful, the staff are welcoming and helpful, and the food is gourmet!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the InterContinental Cleveland because my grandfather was having a surgery at Cleveland Clinic, so the location was very convenient. The hotel has direct access to the clinic. I stayed in one of the rooms on the 14th floor, where breakfast is included, plus snacks at different times of the day, and open beverages. The coffee was great! The food was delicious. The rooms were spacious and clean. All the staff was very helpful and friendly. This is the third time I stay at the InterContinental Cleveland and I can only say good things about the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the only place I will stay when visiting Cleveland. The best place, food, and location. Top notch and top quality. A great place especially if you have an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic. The beds are super comfortable. Room service is great as is the food. Our favorite thing is eating at Table 45!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Cleveland to visit our brother who was having emergency surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. We chose this hotel because of it's proximity to the hospital. We didn't know that it actually has a skyway that connects the hotel to the hospital. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are great. The staff is polite and professional. I do wish that all the rooms had a small mini fridge to keep things cool at no additional expense. This is our 3rd visit to Cleveland and our best hotel stay so far.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family