All reviews front desk small kitchenette room service living room valet parking keurig coffee maker sitting area king suite the hotel manager comfortable hotel two blocks valet service university circle fitness center the entire hotel convenient location hotel restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Intercontinental Suites on a recent trip to Cleveland Clinic for open heart surgery. The staff was exemplary, assisting my wife in shuttling back and forth to the Clinic and for seeing to any needs she had while in the hotel. The suite was perfect in size and configuration and the price made it a great value . Mini fridge and microwave added to convenience. It was a terrific experience and I would recommend to anyone visiting Cleveland.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherice H, Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rcope1,

Thank you for being our valued guest. It is always nice to learn that we were able to make our guests' stay as seamless as possible and so I thank you for sharing your experience. My team and I wish you all the best and we hope that our next encounter will be on a leisurely trip to Cleveland.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here while visiting our daughter at Case Western for parents weekend. The room layout included a separate room with a sleeper sofa with separate access to a shared bath so my daughter could stay with us. Beds are newer and very firm but we all slept well. Front desk was responsive to my request for blankets.

Dear Theresa B,

Many thanks for your kind review! I'm happy that your time with us was well spent and I hope that your weekend at CWRU went well also.Thank you for making our Hotel your place to stay while you visited. Your comments will be shared with my entire team and I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Con siege is e excellent as is housekeepingAll needs met from start to finishLocation best for Cleveland Clinic but quick Uber ride to CWRUClean well kept property Full service hotel. Easy place for restful stay

Dear jennh750,

Our sincerest thanks for your "thumbs up" regarding your recent stay with us! I'm happy to read that you had great encounters with our staff and that your stay was restful. Thank you for choosing our Hotel and I hope you will be back to see us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Convenience to hospital is ideal and is within walking distance. Shuttle runs almost 24 hrs to different buildings on campus. Restaurant on grounds. Rooms are comfortable and attractive. Kitchen area could be better equipped, but adiquit.

Room Tip: Would appreciate plates/bowls and flatware for use with microwave.

Dear Joan D,

We're glad you appreciated the convenience of our location to the Cleveland Clinic and that you found our rooms to be clean and attractive. We are always looking for ways to improve and so your comments regarding our kitchenette area is welcomed and appreciated. We hope that the next time we meet, it will be on a leisurely visit to Cleveland. Until then, do take care.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Curb appeal and warm greeting upon arrival.

Josh B at front desk and Nina at breakfast went above and beyond. Josh has answered some questions for me prior to the stay and remembered me when checking in by name alone. Nina is a great asset to the F&B team and needed to be mentioned here as well. Breakfast would’ve been “just ok” without her, but it ended up being a reason to come back.

Hopefully see you next time for another Browns win!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherice H, Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 216RJ,

I'm so happy that you found our hotel to be of great value. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such kind comments and for highlighting the exemplary service rendered by Josh B and Nina. I will for sure share your comments with them and all staff so that they may continue to be encouraged. Thanks again for your review. I hope it won't be too long before you visit us again!