“This condo ROCKKKKKKKS”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Malik0826
“This condo ROCKKKKKKKS”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Omggg where do I begin!!!!!!!!
This place is beyond awesome
It is located by everything in the flats of Cleveland.... Close by restaurants museums....night life... sports arenas and more. Nice window view of downtown Cleveland. The condo was well cleaned.. directions that the owner gave were easy to find the condo.. The owner provided snacks.. and all other amenities. The parking was easy to find too.. only thing is just paying for it everyday.. but the rate were reasonable...due to this condo is by everything the parking wasn't a problem cause most of the time we walked due to everything was literally walking distance. I thought it was very nice when we came in the owner left us a bottle of wine for me and wife due it was our anniversary. This place was better than hotel hands down.. we will be back for sure!!!!!! Thanks for everything

Peter S
“The condo was perfect for my needs.”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Clean, tidy and well managed. Much better than a hotel. The Condo is well located with a good deal of variety for food and eating establishments.
Well David!

hashbrown...
Connellsville, Pennsylvania
“great place to stay”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

room was very clean and well stocked with anything you needed will stay there again in the future. everything was great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the value and location
Liked least: didnt dislike anything
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
LoungeLiz...
Florida
“Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Buddy and I went to Cleveland for the Browns game. Couldn't find any hotel rooms in the city for the weekend. Happened to find this place on Tripadvisor and really lucked out. Dave went out of his way to accommodate our scheduling. Little snafu over the sleeping arrangements, but he made it work by making a bed in the living room so we didn't have to share the queen size bed.

Place was great. Easy to find, combo locks made it easy to get in. Right in the middle of everything; bars, restaurants, 3 block walk to the stadium, and a liquor store right around the corner. Fridge was stocked with juice, snacks, bagels. Nice touch. Parked right across the street in the lot. Drove in after hours, so didn't have to pay.

Must say that I was surprised with the history of Cleveland. Interesting monuments, Old Stone Church, and it may sound weird, but spend some time going through Lake View Cemetery. Beautiful place with President Garfield's memorial.

If I do end up going back to Cleveland for any reason, I will call Dave to see if his place is available. As good as any hotel, but a better location and price.
Thanks for all you did to make our trip enjoyable

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Matthew M
“Perfect downtown Cleveland loft w/ top notch owners”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed at David and Bill's downtown loft in Cleveland for an industry conference. I traveled by myself, but the unit would be great for a couple too. You can't find a better location in Cleveland, and the price was well under what others at the conference paid for a hotel. The building is extremely safe and has keyless entry both from the street, and when entering the unit. This building is a short walk to all of the action in Cleveland - including all sports stadiums, top restaurants, and nightlife.

From the day I booked the property on FlipKey, through the end of my stay, David and Bill were incredibly responsive and helpful. They sent complete instructions on how to enter the apartment, among other important pieces of information, well before my stay. We communicated often while I was staying in the rental, and David even brought me a bag of pears from his tree! To my delight, they left me a complimentary bottle of red wine to enjoy. Also, David and Bill stocked the fridge with breakfast foods, also complimentary. There were plenty of blankets and linens, and the bed was quite comfortable. It is these little touches that show David and Bill are absolute pros, and the best in the business.

I would 100% recommend staying at this rental when visiting Cleveland, and I would do so again in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loft layout, food provided, cleanliness, owner responsiveness, location
Liked least: all good
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing