2,277 results
All reviews cookies rock and roll hall hall of fame double tree shuttle service executive floor free shuttle r r within walking distance view of the lake science center front desk staff hotel shuttle browns stadium football stadium breakfast buffet room key
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times for business travel in the last couple of months.

Rooms have always been clean and comfortable.

Things I notice.

Temperature control in the room was good.
Water pressure was good.
Shower heads are high enough for 6'3" person without ducking.

Bathroom counter space is terrible for a single guest, I couldn't imagine a couple sharing the area.

Staff has always been professional and friendly.

Highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed 2 September 2015

We stayed here for a couple of nights on Memorial Day weekend. The location was convenient. Parking garage onsite. Easy walk to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other downtown attractions. Room felt a bit dated, was in need of a refresh.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

This Double Tree is a wonderful choice for a visit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or the Cleveland Science Center. Location is perfect! Burgundy, our front desk employee, was wonderful! She was friendly, helpful & informative! Thank you, Burgundy, for making our stay so wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I travel extensively and normally I stay at a Hilton property. It happens this week I'm on vacation with my wife and I thought we'd spend one night downtown since we planned to spend most of the day at the Rock and Roll HoF.

Like most DoubleTree's, this likely used to be branded a Hilton. Regardless of it's lineage, several things really put me off.

The elevators are very dirty. I can't tell when they were last vacuumed. There was no toilet paper in our bathroom. The tub caulking is looking worn and dingy.

The room furniture (ex: coffee table) is showing signs of wear.

We had a nice view but the windows were so dirty it wasn't that pleasant to gaze outside.

No clue how to enter the parking garage from the web page or signs. All you see is the DT sign and DO NOT ENTER. We finally guessed you turn in the unmarked driveway by the adjacent office building to access parking.

Staff is very nice, but next time I'll pick a different property.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Typical stay at a Hilton. The bed was lumpy, but soft. The bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. We stayed on the executive floor, a convenience if you partake of the breakfast and afternoon wine. I just wish the cocktail hour started a little earlier, it seemed like it was more dinner hours. Parking at $18 per day was excessive and should be a courtesy to Hilton honors members. Being a Hilton honors member has so few perks, this would be nice.

Date of stay: August 2015