“Signature Poke Bowls or build your own leaf or poke bowl with fresh fish, tofu, or chicken”

2nd and High Poke House and Bar
Ranked #464 of 1,999 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 25
Description: Nestled ever so slightly off the beaten path sits a sleeping gem yet to be discovered by many. Family-owned and operated 2ND and HIGH is one-part cocktail bar and one-part casual service Hawaiian Poke restaurant, perfectly paired for a unique experience. Featuring sustainable seafood, creative cocktails and friendly service in the heart of Downtown Cleveland.
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the uniquely delicious food and the top notch service. Most of the dishes are made with raw fish and other unique ingredients like sushi, but can be made vegan, or with chicken or tofu if you don't like sea food. I tried a pre-configured bowl with ahi tuna and salmon, while my wife tried one with bbq chicken. My bowl additionally had seaweed, cucumbers, avacado, ginger, Tobiko & Miso Aioli. My wife's chicken also came with jalapeno's and some other sides. We tried a couple of the signature drinks. The drink I chose, a Billionaire which had bourbon, absinthe, lemon, & grenadine in it, was a surprisingly bold combination, but not for just anyone. My wife chose the painkiller which had rums, coconut cream, pineapple and orange juice in it...I tasted hers, it was a great combination as well. The have a wide spectrum of non alcoholic drinks such as slushies, smoothies, cold pressed coffee slushes, coconut water, and fruit juices to name a few. My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed our experience here and friendly waitress who served us. She explained everything on the menu to us and the history of the place as well. I highly recommend dining here to anyone, especially if you're going to the Casino, Gund Arena, or anywhere in downtown Cleveland.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We (4 of us) were there yesterday about 4 PM. We were the only folks in the restaurant, which is not indicative of the quality. This was the first Poke experience for 3 of us and we really enjoyed it. The server was terrific and the food exceeded expectations (I had the shrimp poke). We stayed until about 6 and had a great time.

This place is worth finding.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Came across this place completely on accident and I am so glad I did! Chipotle style build your own poke bowl. Right now they are doing a promotion where you can get unlitmited toppings ( usually theres a small fee beyond a certain amount) so I loaded mine up. The space is bright, airy, with quirky vintage vibes. My boyfriend and I ate in the sun room which is off the side of the main room, you might not notice it if youre not looking. Anyway the food was incredibly fresh, fast and the owners were so sweet. The serving sizes are huge, this is the best poke bowl I have ever had and Ive tried all of the ones available in cle currently. I'm not a person that writes reviews ever but I think this place deserves it. Welcome to Cleveland so glad you're here !!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

What a Fun Girls night out! 2nd & High Poke House Topped Our Fun Girls Day with a Fabulous Flavor of Food! I didn't know what to expect & boy was I surprised by how all the flavors came out in each & every bite!!! I cant wait to go back & try other dishes. Thank You Matt! Excellent!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank kmustang
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Great mom and pop establishment, with awesome service, great food, and amazing cocktails! A must visit at some point before or after hanging out on 4th st!

Date of visit: November 2017