“Delicious bagels!”

Add it.
Cleveland Bagel
Ranked #265 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the bagels at Cleveland Bagel, they are so good!
The combination of cream cheeses and bagels were great. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This place is now called "The Cleveland Bagel Company." There's parking right outside as well as across the street. I got there at about 7am and got a bagel sandwich with a flavored cream cheese. They have like 3-4 flavored cream cheese that rotate through and I couldn't pick one, so the girl behind the counter, who was super friendly, helped me out. It took a bit to get my food, I think I was one of the first people in there? but it was really good! There were tables inside that sat 2 people each, and outside there were a few tables, but they were completely in the sun. Personally, I was not a fan of the coffee, but everyone was ordering large bags of bagels and individual coffees and they all seemed happy. While I was sitting eating, there was consistently a line of about 15 people, but they had 3 people making bagels in the back and 2 people out front running the register, so things were moving super quickly after they got going. I would definitely hit this place up on my way out of town again, but I'd skip the coffee.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

If you are going to spend some time in Cleveland, you have to go and check out this bagel shop. The bagels are excellent, so is the cream cheese and the coffee.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Cleveland Bagels is an awesome bagel shop with terrific bagels and out of the ordinary smears like chorizo chipotle & smear of the month goat cheese/ cherry! A great stop to any morning in Cleveland! So glad we happened on it during our visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This bagel shop was walking distance from my airbnb, and I tried it out the first morning. The salt bagel was the best bagel I'd ever had, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. I had a bagel from them every morning for five days.