“I totally enjoyed my stay at the Brownstone in in Cleveland.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brownstone Inn Downtown

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cleveland
Brownstone Inn Downtown
Ranked #10 of 13 Cleveland B&B and Inns
ST.Paul, mn
“I totally enjoyed my stay at the Brownstone in in Cleveland.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2011

My son's secton swimming meet was scheduled the last week of February in Cleveland, Imagine my delight.. I thougt I would try abed and breakfast located close to the meet. I was so thrilled with the Brownstone Inn. The Inn was charming, clean, and comfortable. The best part however, is Robin Yates , the proprietor. He truly is "Mr. Cleveland". He was so informative and helpful, he totally enriched my trip to Cleveland. And most imprtant of all he served me the most fabulous home made breakfasts every day. All this for $89.00 a night. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! I would return to stay there in a heart beat--Preferably in the summer. Also thanks Robin for sending my scarf to me. I feel like I have a new best friend in Cleveland. Jan Schultz -Minneapolis/ Srt paul.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2011

Lovely B&B in downtown Cleveland, central to everything! Robin was a gracious and helpful host, and the quaint, historic feel of the inn makes for a great stay for the weekend or a longer stay.

Due to the building's age, the inn is not very handicap-accessible, which was not an issue for me. I believe Robin would have been upfront with this, had it been an issue.

Overall, great B&B. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2011

We cannot thank the Innkeeper enough for such a wonderful experience in such a perfectly wonderful period house. Robin was there to attend to our every need. He made us feel like movie stars. We felt like Audrey Hepburn coming and going into glamorous, cosmopolitan, yet comfortable, warm and casual surroundings at the Brownstone Inn. No detail was left unattended, from luxurious baths fully furnished with the best personal care products to the lavish, wonderful breakfast in the formal diningroom that somehow feels like home. Robin Yates goes out of his way to make sure his guests feel pampered and at home. He is the quintessential host, and his knowledge of Cleveland both past and present is unsurpassed. He peaked our curiousity and made us do a little exploring on our own. Guess what,? ? We discovered that Cleveland is an absolute world class city. Thank you Robin for a great experience. We will surely stay here againj.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank susannedegennaro
Wilmington, DE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

A group of four stayed at the Brownstone Inn Downtown while visiting Cleveland for a long weekend. Although the reviews here were fantastic, we had no idea the treat we were in for! The accomodations were fantastic. We were given the entire 3rd floor to ourselves, which included one double room, two single rooms and two bathrrooms, as well as a private sitting area. The beds were super comfy, the rooms spotlessly clean. Robin, the owner, goes above and beyond to insure his guests have everything they need.

We loved the breakfasts - delicious, hot breakfasts every morning, eggs, market fresh vegetables and fruits, artisan breads...no continental breakfast here, it was more like brunch! And the coffee was perfect.

Robin was the perfect host - so knowlegeable about the city, his suggestions and reccomendations were spot on. He immediately made us feel welcome, we loved his wit and charm.

The inn is centrally located, no more than a few minutes ride to any of the attractions we visited. Ample free parking on the street. And the rates are really very reasonable, especially considering all that the Inn has to offer.

Would we stay here again? Without a doubt, an unqualified YES!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank DEgirl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2010

We stayed at the Brownstone for a few nights during our first visit to Cleveland. The area immediately surrounding the B&B isn't much to look at, but it's easy to get from there to all the great spots in Cleveland. Freeways are just a few minutes away and the proprietor, Robin, is a fountain of information. He's our favorite kind of host: there when you need him, and out of your way when you don't.

Two of the other rooms were in use during our stay, but noise was never an issue. Neither was street noise. It probably helped that the room was equipped with an air purifier, which added some white noise.

If we're ever back in Cleveland, the Brownstone will be our first stop.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple