“No wings on New Years Eve”
Review of Zeppe's Pizzeria

Zeppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #49 of 63 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Description: Zeppe's Pizzeria is an amazing pizza restaurant and we offer full-service catering. Our menu offers a diverse and unique selection of specialty pastas, freshly baked subs and wraps, premium traditional and boneless wings, a variety of delicious appetizers and desserts, and of course, Award-Winning traditional and specialty pizzas. Call us today or try our online ordering and get an amazing pizza delivered today.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered two pizzas and a pound of bone in wings at 1:00 on New Years Eve to pick up at 5:00. On my way to pick up the order Zeppes called me and said they had no wings! I could get boneless and not be charged. When I got there they tried to charge me for the wings and said they never had wings at 1:00 when I placed my order. Said an older man who took the order didn’t know what products they have. I went to Gioninos. They said that no one else was open! Very rude and did not care!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Have been to Zeppe's multiple times, and always good. Enjoy their hot pies with generous toppings. When in doubt and your craving pizza, hit Zeppe's and you will be happy you did!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were in Chagrin on vacation and the grand kids wanted pizza. After looking at reviews we went to Zeppe's and then went back again the next day! We are from Ohio but have lived in Virginia for many years. We don't have pizza like this in Virginia. They crimp the crust just like you would a fruit pie, I have never seen that done. Delicious and cute, what more would you want? Well done Zeppe's!

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I recommend getting their pizza instead of other chains. The service is a hit or miss, but the pizza is pretty good. My family and I have gotten pizza here for years.

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This is our pizza choice when we can't make it to our favorites. They do a good job of making a delicious pizza with the right amount of toppings and sauce.
Plus the food's always ready when they say it will be for pick up. Delivery service has been good too.

Date of visit: November 2013