“Delicious Authentic Pizza and salad”

CIBO HOMEMADE PASTA AND GRILLE
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Cibo is a family owned business operated by Tony & Denise Suglia and their 5 daughters. Opened In February 2010. We are a full service restaurant with dinner hours only Tuesday-Saturday & closed on holidays. We make our pasta in house along with a variety of homemade sauces, napolitan style pizza cooked in our wood burning oven, salads, eggplant parm. We serve beer and wine. You can take-out as well as order off our catering menu.
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I can't remember the name of the pizza but it had prosciutto, mushrooms, and Kalamata olives with the white sauce. Not able to stop eating it. The salad, Jessica's salad, not served with typical dressing, instead, their warm marinara! I wasn't sure about it but gave it a try. So glad I did. Marinara comes on the side along with crushed red pepper soaked in olive oil so you can temper to your taste. I will definitely go back!

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank micky_brody

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Italian place for a simple family meal. They only have pasta and pizza with the normal options of sauces. The pizza is super fresh and just like what you would expect if actually in Italy. The pasta is fresh made and great. Although the serving size may be small for those used to a typical American restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank flannery13
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The only pasta offered is cavatelli or wheat cavatelli, but that is all they need. It is homemade, cooked to perfection and very filling. There are a variety of sauces to choose from and also many toppings including veggies and large melt-in-your-mouth meatballs. Also on the menu are appetizers and salads. And while many places are making stone oven pizzas, Cibo's are by far the best I have tasted! Beer and wine are served, but nothing on draft. There is an outdoor patio. Besides take-out, Cibo's also does catering. They have made the lasagna for our Christmas dinner for the past 2 years, and it is definitely a family favorite!! Atmosphere is casual and welcoming to couples, families and solo. This is a family business, and they take pride in hard work, great service and quality, delicious food. Not a bar scene or sports bar restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank CATHLEEN M
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I placed a take out order and upon arrival (too early for the dinner crowd), no one was in the restaurant. The woman at the register did not look up when I entered or when I stood in front of her as she was on her phone. Several seconds after I stood there, she looked up, seemingly annoyed that I interrupted her. There was a waitress at the bar eating and the woman at the register asked the waitress if she had taken an order for pick up. The waitress said "crap" and rushed up, went immediately to the food (did not wash her hands). The woman at the register said she didn't have the order and I needed to repeat it. The food was ready quickly. The woman at the register walked away once I had paid, without ever saying another word.

The cavitell was good as was the salad but I would not return!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Stcygob
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Food is good. The ladies (all family) that work there have lousy people skills. Don't treat the customer standing in line like you'll get to them when you get to them. This has happened multiple times.

Date of visit: June 2016