“Excellent hotel.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Centerville
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My husband and I recently took a few days off and decided on Dayton as our getaway. Not having stayed in the area for well over 10 years, we choose this hotel because of it's TA rating. The reviews were spot on. The hotel was easy to get to, clean and welcoming on our arrival, and the staff amazing.
Cookies, pop corn, hot coffee and many smiles.
All of the staff from front desk to maintenance to kitchen went well above normal to make us feel welcome and to answer questions for us.
A well managed facility if ever there is one.
We will be back!

Room Tip: I called after making the online reservation to assure they could meet our handicapped needs.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeanine O, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear KathleenA,

We want to first thank you for staying with us.
Super happy to hear that you and your husband had a great weekend getaway.

We strive for excellence on all levels and we are happy to hear that we could do that for you and your husband.

I will pass this on to the rest of the hotel team.

If you come back to the area please allow us to serve you once again.

Until, then have a fabulous Holiday Season!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Fantastic Front staff that are interested in you and helpful for suggestions when asked. Very attentive to our needs and knowledgeable on what is around the hotel.

The building itself and the lobby and halls are spotless!

The room was excellent and so well kept it looked like it was brand new!

Beds were first rate as usual and amenities were excellent!

We will stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017

The staff was super helpful, especially Rosie who helped us with a pancake malfunction! The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was delicious. The workout room was very nice as was the pool. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jeanine O, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear, Katherineruts

We are super excited to receive your 5 star review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the also, got a chance to enjoy not only the workout room but, the pool as well.
Pancake Malfunction can sometimes be a little bit of an issue but, I am happy to hear that our friendly breakfast bar attendant was able to get it under control.

Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I-675.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

When we arrived the hotel I noticed a group of teenagers outside. When I checked in the person at the front desk looked at my room number, then said, Im going to find you another room so you are not next to the kids. She upgraded us allowing for a very pleasant two day stay. All the hotel employees were pleasant and the hotel was exceptionally clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeanine O, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear IAhawktraveler,

We are super excited to hear that you loved our hotel and was able to get an amazing rest. Even with the group of college kids in house.
Our staff our pretty amazing and friendly if I say so myself.
Hope you had an amazing trip and we hope to see you in the near future. Until then stay safe and have a great rest of the year.

Thank you once again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I 675.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

In general I have had very good experience with holiday inn express and this recent stay did not disappoint. This spot was very clean, comfy beds and nice staff. The free breakfast offered some gluten free options including Udi's bagels and yoplait yogurt. Nice pool and hot tub. I would definitely choose to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jeanine O, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear, Lauren

We want thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton-South I675 in Dayton, Ohio for your hotel accommodations while visiting the area.

Your awesome feedback means a lot to our team and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your wonderful stay with us.

We are happy to be able to offer the gluten free items to our guest who has the allergy to gluten. I have family members who have to eat gluten free items so, I know how nice it is to have that choice while away from home.

We hope to see and your family in the near future and wish you the best in all your travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centerville
7.5 km away
0.6 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton South
3.1 km away
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK