Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsusa todayroom was cleanhall of famehot breakfastbreakfast stafffront desk staffgreat place to staywould stay here againexercise roomvery nice hotelbedsrainstormrepairremodelingmaidplayersmicrowave
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great property if you do not need to use the internet. The room signal is strong but either the bandwidth or server are so slow that I could not keep a connection with my office. Would not stay here again unless they become business friendly with better internet speed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 18 January 2012

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very nice and clean. However, we booked a room with 2 double beds and because of construction on the third floor, were moved to a one bed room. Also, keep in mind that if you are visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it is a good hour and a half drive from this hotel. I would also steer clear of the coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is friendly, the complimentary breakfast was good and it has wireless internet. For $60 a night 5 minutes from the Football Hall of Fame, I am not sure why there are some negative reviews.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We booked this hotel because of the price I'm not going to lie. The first room we got was so dirty and old. This is a cheap hotel but you would think we were paying 30 a night to stay here not 129!!! The furniture in the loby was old and the stairs looked like they haven't been vacuumed in a mount. The hall way smelt old. The tv was old and was on a little rolling rack not even a tv stand. There was hair in the bed. We only slept with one sheet bc the comforters were so dirty and old. Not worth the price. I learned my lesson in that I will make sure to pay a little more to get what I want!!!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 21 September 2011

At this hotel for business -- most of our company is staying here. Its in a great location. The front desk personell have been very nice and helpful, they do their best to accommodate your requests. The hotel is a little old, but kept up very well. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. It also had a good hot breakfast. The windows opened which is always nice especially this time of year to get some fresh air. Was given our request of 1st floor, upon check in saw they had windows that opened, so we asked to change & they changed us with no questions and were very nice about it,.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are pretty much the same. If you are not pleased with your room, they will let you change.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business