Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front desk operations manager pro football hall of fame great stay off the highway gas station amish country definitely stay here again hotel staff the entire staff nice property waffles beds were comfortable up to date the breakfast area staff was very friendly valerie
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Our stay at Fairfield was two nights. I was in town for the Football Hall of Fame marathon. The morning of the race, I had overslept 15 minutes, and felt out of sorts. So, I locked myself out of my room - no problem, they let me back in. I needed water, they gave me two bottles to take with me to the race. And, most helpful, they allowed me a late checkout in order to shower. I'm sure the travelers who were on the plane with me appreciated that!
The hotel was quiet, had a nice breakfast and the staff were pleasant and helpful. We are planning to come back for a football game, and this is where we will stay! Thank you to the staff for the accommodations

Date of stay: May 2021
Rachel Miskell, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear TLBRunner,

We can't wait to have you back! Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback about your stay with us! We're glad it was memorable!

Reviewed 19 April 2021

The hotel was quiet and clean. The service was so inviting and wonderful. We stayed for a soccer tournament and the staff was great to the teens which can sometimes be a problem. The kids loved the hotel and the staff which makes for a nice stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rachel Miskell, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

We are so thrilled that you and your kids had such a great stay! We aim to please all our guests regardless of age. Hopefully we will see you for your next soccer tournament! Thanks again for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

I brought my teenagers to see the football hall of fame and this hotel had the best reviews. I can honestly say it did not disappoint! Great place with super staff! We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rachel Miskell, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Dear Momofboys1109,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We're stoked that you had a fantastic experience! We'd love to have you stay with us again when your travels bring you back our way--Safe travels to you!

Reviewed 16 March 2021

Room was very comfortable and clean -- it was quick overnight . Breakfast not so good -- but in the life of COVID is any hotel breakfast. Checkout was easy and everyone was wearing masks. Staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear BobB,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us. We miss that full hot buffet also! As more restrictions are lifted, we're bringing more options back! We are still individually wrapping items, but we are adding some hot options. The egg and cheese wraps have been popular, but I think the new cinnamon twists will be the new fave!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Hotel close to freeway, but far enough away so no freeway noise. Clean property. Very friendly staff and all were wearing masks correctly. Easy checkin and checkout. Clean property. Typical Residence Inn rooms. Very quiet at night.
Breakfast available, with choices provided by hotel staff.
Would definitely stay again if in Paducah.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rachel Miskell, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Opa_Je_,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We absolutely love getting feedback from our guests! We'd love to be your hotel of choice when in the area!

Rachel Miskell, GM