All reviewsfront desknewer propertypro football hall of famegas stationoff the highwayi highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againeggsbreakfast buffetthe entire staffminute drivebagelsbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffgreat customer servicegreat roomvery nice hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had in my life (and I travel a lot, for work and pleasure). New hotel and they did everything right (high end rooms and decor). Friendly staff. We'll definitely return next time we're in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Matthew T!
Thanks for your feedback! We are honored to be the best!
I hope you had a successful tournament and kept warm on the fields! I was there but you wouldn't have been able to find me under all my blankets.
See you next time!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Arrived late to discover there was only one room left and that we would need to backtrack to find another hotel close by. The staff at the front desk were very nice and accommodating, They referred us to a nice restaurant nearby.
The room and bedding were very good. The extra big shower was a bonus.
Five stars except that the breakfast, specifically the not quite real looking eggs, was slightly below average for comparable places.
Overall a good stay. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Hi KneeAches,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm so happy our team took good care of you!
Sorry to hear about the eggs, I checked into that as soon as I read your review. Our eggs are indeed real, so I wanted to make sure future guests wouldn't be disappointed. Our menu changes often, so next time I'm sure you'll find something you like. If not, just ask. We won't let you leave hungry!
Safe travels,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Cant say enough about the cleanliness, friendliness, and accommodations at this hotel. We stayed there with a girls soccer team, and there were 4 other teams in the hotel. The hotel did everything they could to accommodate everyone, and keep everything enjoyable for everyone.

If you are looking elsewhere, stop what you are doing and "book" now.

Hi Scotty11x,
Thanks for your feedback, and for choosing to let us host your team! With team members here who travel for sports often, we understand firsthand what it takes to keep the kids happy, the parents relaxed, and the rest of the guests undisturbed. I'm thrilled to hear we succeeded again!
Good luck on the rest of your season!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed March 24 -25. We were staying with a youth team. They were very accommodating to our team with extras in the room and having our team dinner in the lobby. On Sunday we needed a late check out and they let us. They also let the team have a team lunch in the lobby.
Very happy with hotel and will come back!!

Hi tadamec728!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate your business!
See you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Very clean and extremely friendly staff. We had a king bedroom with walk in shower. Mattress was good. Shower was wonderful. Free breakfast was adequate and typical. It included cereals, yogurt, waffles, eggs and meats as well as a selection of fruit. Check in and out were very easy. There are some fast food restaurants (Wendy’s, McDonald’s , Subway)near by but no major restaurant such as Bob Evans.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hi Janet C!

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so happy to hear your stay was wonderful. Next time you stay, be sure to check out our "Go Board" located in the elevator lobby. It is full of great restaurants and activities nearby.

Safe travels!