“Best Pizza hands down anywhere!”

Massey's Pizza Sports Bar & Grille
Reviewed 18 March 2017

I have been eating at Masseys forever. It is the best pizza around in my opinion. I moved to Canal from Pickerington awhile back and was thrilled to find there was a Masseys here! This location is better then most as they have a full bar with big screens for games etc. And their happy hour specials are terrific! They do a buffet as well but I think they put less toppings on due to it being all you can eat? That being said great pizza and beer specials makes this one of my favorite places to go.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I've tried it twice because I like other Massey's. But both times the food was terrible; the service was terrible. And it wasn't very clean. I would skip this and opt for a different pizza/pub.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Ok for starters I eat buffet here twice a week, and it is the best buffet around period. The ladies that work the dining room area are always polite, and even ask if you if you would like something special on the buffet! I have requested different subs, strombolis, and pizzas and they always seem happy to bring them out. Went today and the store was swamped! Thought I probably wouldn't get requests as they were super busy, but I was wrong as a nice young teenager server asked me what she could put on the buffet for me! Just wanted to say job well done Masseys! Try their Mexican pizza if you go its outstanding.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Food is average; service is slow; and the music is so loud you have to practically scream to talk to other people at your table.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Great spot for a beer and a slice while watching the game. Bartender is great. Plenty of TVs. Everything a growing boy needs.