“Great pizza - good service”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The quality of food is excellent - crispy pizza, lot's of toppings and great value. The service is not quite as good as the food, It is a solid good - but not great. The team aren't as engaging as they could be throughout the order process, which is a shame as the food quality is excellent.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We got carry out and ordered a pepperoni pizza. Pizza is thin crust and completely covered wit the best tasting pepperoni. I think I could have ate the entire large pizza. The thin crust really compliments the pizza and doesn't compete for the overall flavor.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We love Donatos pizza...however, the service at the Canal Winchester location has become increasingly worse over the past few months. My family eats pizza at least weekly and we order from Donatos most frequently. The wait time for delivery and pick-up has gotten longer and longer... to the point of being ridiculous! We ordered pizza online and on check out was told it would be FOUR HOURS for delivery. My husband called and was told pick up would be over an hour...so he cancelled the order. He spoke to a girl that took our name and assured him that the order was cancelled. (In the meantime, we called Domino Pizza and received our dinner within a half hour!) WELL...3 1/2 hours later...we are actually in bed for the night and the doorbell rings!!! Are you kidding me? My husband decided to take the delivery simply because we are less than confident that our money would be refunded for our "cancelled" order....So, now over $80 and TWO deliveries later we'll be eating pizza for days. NOT COOL, DONATOS, NOT COOL AT ALL!!!! GET IT TOGETHER!

Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Donatos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

I am so sorry to hear this! Please send more details to Donatos.com/customer-service so that we can make this right!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We often order Donatos online. No messing up the order that way, but.... they have done so 3 times this year. Perhaps the staff is not literate or just messy but getting the wrong toppings r a burnt pizza is unacceptable. I have complained and NEVER gotten satisfaction so we just do not order from this location any more. Try another one.... because the manager seems to not care.

Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Donatos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

So sorry about this, Bill! We will definitely follow up with this location to find out what the ongoing problem is. In the meantime, we would love one more chance to make things right with you. Please send just a few more details at Donatos.com/customer-service so we can take care of you the right way!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I called in and ordered a large works with extra cheese to be delivered. Once I received my pizza, I was pissed! The pizza was totally drenched in water...OMG...I will never, ever order from Donatoes again. I called the manager in which he did try to make things right by offering a $20.00 credit, but I don't want the credit, I don't want anything. This really changed my outlook on Donatoes. Back in the day, Donatoes use to be top notch. Now it has really gone downhill. My son's stepmother said she ordered a pizza and the crust was half done. She said she will never go back, I'm definitely never going back either.

1  Thank Andrea C

We apologize, Andrea! This doesn't sound like us at all, and we are so sorry we messed up this time. We'd love to make things right with you. Please send just a few more details at Donatos.com/customer-service so we can make it up to you!