“A Must for BBQ Fans!”
Review of Midwest Best BBQ

Midwest Best BBQ
Reviewed 24 September 2017

A great surprise for an out of the ordinary BBQ! And a fun afternoon at the Milford Art Festival! Highly recommend the Brisket. But, the Buffalo Chicken Wrap, the MB Combo and Pulled Pork were also enjoyed by all! This is the best slaw I've had anywhere! For a treat, be sure to include the loaded fries - great for sharing.
Too full to try the ice cream, but lots of options. Very good service!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were in Cincinnati visiting family and decided to drive out to Midwest Best BBQ after
learning their wings were picked as the #1 in the state of Ohio. While they only serve
their smoked wings and ribs on Saturday and Sunday, we went out on a Thursday night
and had a range of bbq pork, brisket and an array of sides. I can't speak for the wings or the ribs but the bbq pork, brisket and sides were outstanding. Try the three meat sliders
and enjoy all of the bbq meats. Unlike most bbq joints, where the sides are generally a major disappointment, the sides i.e. fries, cole slaw and mac and cheese were terrific.

It's a small family friendly owned and operated restaurant with an old fashion ice cream section that is only open Thursday-Sundays. If you find yourself anywhere near Milford, Indian Hill, Maderia/Kenwood or Montgomery, it's a great place to stop for lunch or dinner for the family or take out.

We can't wait to go back on a weekend to try the smoked BBQ Wings and ribs.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were looking for some place to eat that we hadn't been to a 1000 times. I found this little gem on tripadvisor and decided to give it a shot. First lets get the basics out of the way: Service was fast and super friendly. The places was very clean and the atmosphere was inviting.

On to the good stuff...

My son had the pulled pork and I had the brisket. Both were amazing. Nice smoke and great bark. We both had the spicy bbq sauce which was also amazing.

but...and this is my only complaint and it is minor...don't make me pay for extra sauce. I like to try all of the sauces when I go to a bbq joint. Sometimes I mix them. Just bottle them and put them on the table.

In the end, this is one the the best Q places I have ever been, and I have been to more than a few.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for BBQ- and St. Louis style ribs. Our favorites are the g funk wings and the beef brisket! The owners are the most genuine people you will ever meet, and work hard to make sure you enjoy the meal! Good Mac and cheese and creamy Cole slaw. It's a win-win here- go as soon as you can and return as much as possible!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

1) Excellent beef brisket
2) Excellent G-funk wings
3) Terrific mac & cheese
4) Very good Cole slaw
5) The sweet BBQ sauce is really, really good
6) The owners are such friendly, genuine people
7) To sum it all up, if you haven't been- GO!!! You won't be disappointed!