“Don't go too late”

Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We ended up at this restaurant when a neighboring place couldn't pay attention to the people waiting to be seated. Unfortunately, it was close to closing and they weren't replacing food on the buffet. However, the hostess told me to let her know if there was anything I wanted and she would have it fixed for me! I opted to eat from what was available and it was all good, which made me think I might have given them a higher rating had I been there earlier in the evening. Despite the hour, we never felt they were in a hurry for us to leave and they didn't break down the buffet line until it was obvious that we were done. That's darn good service!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped their for the lunch buffet and it was up till 3:30 and I got there at 3. they were still putting fresh stuff on and it was very good with a lot of choices

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Wanted quick take out..asked it could be made & not from buffet was told yes but think it came from buffet as it was cold and grease. Very tasteless but staff friendly.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Half the food had a burnt taste... Must have burned the grill or Wok and not cleaned it! Fruit salad tasted bad. Tried to tell the cashier on the way out... But she couldn't get off her phone call. Waitress obviously didn't notice taking several full plates one after the other from the table.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

This is not by any means something that you right down as a go back to place.It is 10.26 with water and puts it right there price wise.The cold food is not cold...aka Sushi ...shells..oysters..I did a special thin rib eye to order...THINNNNN.....best thing I did.Go somewhere else....thats right..there is no place else

1  Thank JTHEDIESEL