Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

US$ 148
US$ 89
US$ 77
US$ 82
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubfront deskgreat breakfast baronline bookingbeds were extremely comfortabledecent hotelno elevatorwaffle makerafter midnightthis past weekendplace to stayhot breakfastwheeling wvnice indoor poolstayed for one nightbiscuits and gravygreat price
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This hotel is very nice. The staff are great. The bathroom needed a little more attention to detail. I've been here several times & plan on using it in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont61595, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for the many positive statements in your review. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us and have become a loyal guest. I will make sure the staff reads your review and notes your recommendation.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We had a reservation and showed up after dark. The clerk never got off the phone but we were told our room was ready. We went to the room and the light switch by the door did not work. We fumbled into the room and found a light. The room had not been made up. The bed was unmade and there was trash and pop bottles on the night stand. We went back to the front desk and asked for another room; clerk still on the phone. A second clerk gave us another key but no questions or comments. In the second room the light by the door didn't work either. We went into a dark room and I banged my arm on the dresser, ouch. At least this room was clean and the bed made. Then we found old food in the fridge, yuck. The bathroom door was in need of repair. The breakfast was average. The shower was great and the hot tub was nice but needed a bit of repair.

Room Tip: Next time we go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

I would like to apologize that we fell short of your expectations and are looking into the problems you experienced. I have spoken to all the staff involved and can assure those issues have been addressed. Again I do sincerely apologize but I do appreciate your candor, through honest reviews hotels can improve guest experience.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We stopped off here to sleep on a trip to Virginia. The room was fine. There was a fridge and a microwave, and we were able to get a roll a way bed (other hotels in the area didn't have any available). Just to sleep, it was worth the money. It was clean. Breakfast offered more than I expected, cereals, waffles, sausage gravy, eggs and biscuits, breads etc. The room was kind of cramped especially with the rollaway, but for one night it was fine. Didn't get the chance to try the fitness center because it was close to 9 when we checked in and it closed at 10. Again, great price for a bed and shower on our way to our destination.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for such a positive review of your stay with us here at Baymont Inn & Suites Cambridge. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs and that you enjoyed many of the amenities that our hotel has to offer, such as our free hot breakfast. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't have the energy to drive to my destination of Indianapolis, IN so we decided to stop for the night. I use the Hotel Tonight app as it has proven to be reliable. But this hotel was very disappointing.

Extremely damp air which affected the bedding as well as a lingering musty smell. Our room was on 1st floor two doors from outside guest entrance; however the secured door was not secured which is disturbing for a female. I debated selecting this hotel vs Microtel at Wyndham down the street. This is my first time not approving of a Hotel Tonight listing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
baymont61595, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Reviews allow us to work harder and improve our guest's experience. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. I have looked into the outdoor problem and we addressing that problem. I can't stress enough to guests that if you have a problem with your room upon check-in, please notify the front desk so that the hotel has every opportunity to make your experience better. With that said, many older hotels such as ours, when the heat index and humidity are very high, can sometimes experience humid or "dampness" in a room. This is something that obviously we work hard to avoid. That reason is when the a/c unit is set on a very low setting and the room cools, anytime the door is opened like when you bring in luggage or go in and out of the room, this allows warmer more humid air from the hallways to enter the room (because there is no central air in the halls) and this added humidity creates the moisture. One might think that air conditioning is the secret to combating the moisture, and to a point, it is. But moisture reduction only occurs as the room is cooling. Once the AC reaches the desired temperature, no more moisture reduction occurs. Sorry for the long scientific explanation, but just wanted to share what I have learned over the years in the hospitality industry.