“A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN ON EARTH”
Review of Donut Land

Donut Land
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Brunswick
Reviewed 6 March 2018

WOW! I read all the reviews about Donut Land and thought to myself... They're donuts - what could be so special about DONUTS?!

So I set out on a journey to give these donuts a try. And I discovered they aren't JUST DONUTS. They are a LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN ON EARTH!

Not only are their donuts amazing but their staff was friendly and accommodating.

I WILL be back.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Best donuts in the area. You will not be sorry you stopped here. If you happen to be in town for Fat Tuesday be sure and get some paczki. Wow!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We know the owner. Great donuts and excellent coffee. Plus when we need a limo to take to the airport we also get a limo from the donut shop.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Fresh and friendly environment, good coffee and good snacks for any event. You go in for just one doughnut and end up leaving with a dozen. Always fresh and baked daily.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We've been going here for years! My kids and husband absolutely love and prefer their donuts. This year my son wanted a donut cake. Family that have eaten here for years divoured the cake and said how amazing it was!