“A Tasty Home Cooked Meal!!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Hubby and I enjoyed a good meal , friendly service and the comfort of eating out!! I enjoyed Country fried Steak with excellent gravy, mashed potatoes and carrots!! My Husband enjoyed they're burger with an egg and said it was one of the best he'd had! Fast, Courteous Service, we'll be back!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Cheri was excellent. She kept my glass full and she was fast at getting us what ever we asked. Food was very good and fresh. The candied bacon is amazing. Must try it. Place was clean. Staff friendly.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Going to Bob Evans means you are always guaranteed a decent meal. This Bob Evans was no exception to the rule. Our breakfast was made to order and our bacon was as crisp as I wanted ! Coffee was warmed at just the right time and the food was delicious!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My boyfriend and I come here often for breakfast. We always have great service but the food quality seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes the breakfast potatoes aren't fully cooked or they are burnt. Sometimes my meal is good, sometimes it's not. We stopped coming as often because of this.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service! We meet here weekly to catch up on the latest. It's hard to do with such a large family so we have a standing weekly date at the Brunswick Bob Evans. The staff is always accommidating as we are not always sure who my show up!!!