“"Cannoli are great.....Calzones not so much"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rito's Bakery and Deli
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Brunswick
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We usually stop by here once a month to pick up some baked goods. Lulu always goes for the cannoli, which are excellent. I usually pick the apple strudel. Large assortment of cookies and other bakery items. Tried a calzone once and it was so bad that we threw it out once we got home. The one issue that I have is that not items are priced in the display cases. As I stoop down, pondering my decisions; I have to keep asking how much is this.....how much is that. I have even told the employees that they really should price their displays. They don't. Plenty of parking in front. Clean.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I just love this bakery they have the best bread and a small variety of Italian imported items for purchase The hard rolls are my all time favorite and cakes for birthdays are exceptional.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had heard that the bakery and food from Rito's in Brunswick was delicious so I placed an order for Easter Sunday. I picked up my order on Saturday a 25.00 cake and a 25.00 cookie and egg cake tray. I was told that the egg cakes were vanilla cake dipped in chocolate. The egg cakes were decorated very nice.
I also ordered a white lemon mouse cake for several of my Easter guests that could not eat chocolate. UNFORTUNATELY, I should have wondered why it took the staff so long to find my Lemon Mouse cake but they finally found my cake and when I asked was reassured that it was the Lemon cake I paid 25.00. The cake ended up being chocolate with chocolate mousse. My guests that couldn't eat chocolate had no dessert. I figured when I called on Monday I would be offered a refund since I didn't get what I ordered and left guests without dessert. However, I was told bring it back and Rito's would give me a gift certificate. Was the staff joking or what! I told the lady I couldn't bring it back until Saturday and it hadn't been refrigerated because it was not what I ordered. Poor customer service to insist I bring this bakery back on Saturday (6 days later) and not offer me a gift certificate unless I bring it back. Would you like to open this box of chocolate mousse cake that hasn't been refrigerated for 6 days. Did they plan on giving it to another customer?.

2  Thank smbattaglia
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I cant get over how their bakery is fresh, fresh, fresh, they are always baking in the back in the cleanest room ever:)

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Large store with vast assortment of lunch meats, bakery, and deli items. Chairs and tables available upstairs and down if you want to eat inside (for your convenience but not a restaurant). Fresh bread available, sliced to order. Huge assortment of Italian pastries including a "giant" cannoli. Catering offered and deli trays available. Sometimes will sell out of bakery items, especially seasonal items. Pizza sold by the slice and deli sandwiches made to order. Potato salad is very good. Sandwiches were excellent. Cherry strudel was fresh and tasty.