“WOW!!!!! ”

Old World Deli
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I've never been here before a co-worker recommended we get lunch there. It was amazing food! I absolutely was craving it the next day also!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Nothing like a mega corporate food business here. Takes you back to family run places. Great quality and good food to go or tables to eat there. Loved the sub sandwiches.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank OrygunDuck
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Based on other positive reviews, we made a point to eat at Old World Deli when traveling to Brunswick. This deli was outstanding in EVERY way...the food was delicious and servings generous but what made the experience great was superior customer service. It has been a very long time since I have received the attention to detail and genuine customer service approach that I experienced on Saturday. You can tell the owner of this restaurant loves what he does and cares about doing it the right way. We will travel here again so other family members can experience this amazing deli.

1  Thank Stampnan
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We love Old World Deli! It's a family run place and everyone is so friendly. The Deli isn't a fancy place, and we call in carry out, but the food is always great, especially the Gyros. Today I tried something different and had the chicken philly, it was better than any sub in town. I'm also a soup fan and today I ordered the chicken and dumpling, which was rich and flavorful, only got the small, however, wishing I had ordered the large so I could have some for later. Oh and don't forget the desserts....they are just as tasty as everything else.

2  Thank lakeerielove
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We arrived at dinner time, one minute before closing. The owner didn't hesitate to come to the door and invite us in. He had just turned off the grill but offered to get us anything we wanted. We ordered two lamb gyros, tabbouleh, spinach pie and hummus. Our dinner was ready in no time and it was all delicious! The tabbouleh was some of the best I've ever had! Prices are reasonable and they do catering! We will definitely be back.

2  Thank QueenMoneyPro