“Amazing!!!!!”

Add it.
Barley Jack's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love this place! Such a great environment and their pizza and wings are amazing! You HAVE to try a cheesy bread...seriously the best. I live in Iowa and my in laws live a few miles away and every time we go, they recognize me and remember who I am, that goes a long ways in today's standards! I also LOVE their trivia night on Thursday, such fun! Keep up the GREAT work Barley Jacks! The only thing I wish was a little different was there were a few more bigger TV's to watch sporting events.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've ordered multiple times from here. I sometimes grab a small pizza and a salad for lunch and have enough for the next day's lunch also. The pizza is by far my FAVORITE around.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Nice place very good food pizza wings and daily soups, beer is a little to expensive, but put that behind and enjoy a clean great place

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We have ordered take out and also have eaten in the restaurant several times. The pizza is one of the best I've ever had. We've also eaten wings and burgers. All excellent!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here since they've opened. I absolutely love their food. I usually go with their pizza and get a salad for a side. Often I get a small pizza and salad for lunch and save half of each for the next day. Or I order it for the family.