“Good service, amazing location”

Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Mississauga, Ontario
“Good service, amazing location”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I got my moneys worth on this trip. Morning breakfast was good. Staff was overall very friendly.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank saikano_2k12
HoJoClevelandAP, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
Thank you for the great reviews and we are hoping to serve you again.
we just built no fitness center.
Bob Aurora G.M.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Korean first
Cleveland
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I arrived early on the day of my stay (8am) and the Manager Tim was able to check me in at no extra cost. My room was clean and breakfast was just enough to get my day started and the price was reasonable. Come to find out the hotel is under new ownership and they do have some renovations going on at the hotel. Looks like this place is headed in the right direction. Kudos to the them. I'll definately stay again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank max b
parma
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We stayed at the Howard Johnson Cleveland Airport on New Years Eve, and I definitely suggest this hotel. It is close enough to get to downtown easily, and far enough from the craziness of the city. The important part is that we slept very well. Our room was facing the interstate, but we didn't here a sound all night. I've always had the best experiences with Howard Johnson’s as far a bed and pillow comfort, and once again I wasn't disappointed. All of the staff was very friendly. They offer continental breakfast, which is always a plus.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tonya V
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I inspected the bed and did not noticeany signs of bedbugs. Woke up the next morning with more than 50 welts on my arms, back, sides. This is the second time this has happened to me on business travel. This place needs to be shut down by the Health Department.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 315!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Mike R
daysinnrichfield, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, 6 January 2012
I want to apologize for your stay being unsatisfactory and wish you would have told us while you were here. Our hotel was recently bought by a new owner and the first thing we did is have the entire hotel inspected by a professional exterminating company(Alpha pest control). They gave us the green light on all our rooms. After reading your comments, I have put that room out of service and will have it reinspected. I hope you do understand that bedbugs are not a cleanliness issue, but in fact people carry them in. We have trained all of our staff in what to look for but we could have made a mistake. I again want to apologize and hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brook Park
3.1 km away
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#7 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK