“cornbeef hash!”

Loede's Famous Reuben Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2018

best breakfast in town, better than Bob Evans down the street. Fresh corned beef huge sandwiches, eggs and hash great, best coffee endless cups, plenty of parking, seats less than 30.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The sandwiches here were unbelievable huge and so delicious. Service was quick. All in all a great little place they just need to really expand their bathrooms I had to sit sideways as my legs would fit around because of wall and I am not a large person. They also need to do a lot of cleaning in bathrooms, walls, vacuum, wipe doorways, dust off their pictures. It could really use a thorough cleaning. Sorry but I use to clean for a living and it could use it.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I come here to meet one of my friends sometimes and it’s really great. It’s nice and small like a little living room but very comfortable. The food is good and so cheap! I would recommend to anyone passing through or looking for a good local diner.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Food was good and portions were big. Enough for another meal! A little worn inside but okay. The kids say the service was slow...particularly because we were in a hurry and it took a bit to get our check. The corned beef was awesome!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Went here for breakfast last Saturday morning and found the restaurant to be quite busy. Good sign? Well, we drank 4 cups of coffee and waited 50 minutes for our breakfast. Weak coffee at that. Prices are great! Food is good. Friendly staff. Shabby not too chic.