“Friendly service ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Broadview Heights is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Shawn is a smiling face welcoming road weary travelers
To top it off she makes an amazing smoothie-superfruit with yougurt
Yummified! I also enjoyed the oatmeal with quinoa- early morning stop during a long journey home
Rest areas are not the type of place one normally critiques but Shawn's service deserves a place in Trip Advisor history
I'd say I'll return but truthfully it'd be hard to find this spot again!
So management take note
This person is a gem in the rough

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Met my wife for a late lunch on a Friday. Missed the lunch rush. Was able to get our order in fast. Not being a regular, I find the menu pretentious and needlessly confusing. The order pick up system is basically a young woman whispering the order name, causing our food to sit on the counter for a while. The food is good and the staff keep the dining area somewhat clean. Maybe if I went there more often I would like it more.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Great to see fresh food choices at a stop along the Ohio turnpike. We ate family style ordering soup, salad and sandwich plus split a cookie for dessert.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

My daughter is so facinated by the idea of soup in a bowl made of bread that she has always invited me to try it. Yesterday I jumped at the chance. Maybe I ordered the wrong soup. The back bean. Too thick for me. Did not really enjoy it. However, I like the idea. The bowl (bread) was a little too much, or maybe I just was .not hungry enough

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Driving on the Ohio Turnpike to Pittsburgh in heavy rain, it was time for break and lunch. This style Panera is all along the highway; this location was exceptionally clean and serviced by a very friendly staff. I ordered a a small Sierra Turkey sandwich with chips and an ice tea. The turnaround was fast and the quality of the sandwich was what I expect from Panera. Nice selection of tea and it only cost $8.99. And it was all relatively healthy! Try it.

1  Thank CaptainSPI