“Good sushi”

URAKU Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 115 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bar
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Good sushi and good price.
But waiter did not live up: food list and drink are ordered direct to the cooker at the sushi bar.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

I often travel for my job and have had sushi all over the U.S. I can say that Wasabi Blvd (formerly Uraku) has sushi that rivals the very best restaurants in the country! Very happy to have this wonderful establishment in my hometown!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Fresh food, attentive service and warm hospitality greet you in the quaint diner in a strip mall across from the BGSU football stadium. The areas most delicious pad Thai and an assortment of fresh made sushi makes this a must "find-and-visit" when visiting the campus.

1  Thank GlobalExec
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I have eaten here several times and it is always excellent. The cook is so charming...after I ordered my Thai hot...out came another sauce...ate that then he actually brought his hottest himself....gotta admit...wooooooo it was hot but delish! i sure hope the same chef is there. All three of our children and our son-in-law attended BGSU so we have tried many restaurants in BG...still one of my faves....I sure hope it has not changed much.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Food has attention to detail. I don't eat sushi but I've heard this is some of the best, made any way you like it. I normally order a beef dish and have never been disappointed with food quality. Very tasty and served hot and fresh. Not a fast experience so a great place for a relaxed dinner with friends.