Hampton Inn Bowling Green
US$ 142
Economy Inn(Perrysburg)
US$ 53
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 79
QualityInn
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingscollege visitsoccer tournamentroom was cleannice staythe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelparking lotoff the highwaystay there againcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was friendlyconvenient locationgreat place to staywaffles
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Great service from pre check in through check out. Easy to see that this hotel is well managed. They have great employees, very professional and friendly. Every time I saw an employee during my stay I was they had something nice to say.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
samibgnoh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear travelwarrior1000

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests since we work hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Great hotel when visiting BGSU. Plenty of nearby restaurants, across the street from campus, and right off the highway. Hampton rooms are very clean and quiet, they even provided mouthwash and shower gel in the bathrooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
samibgnoh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear K7331POrobertm

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. I'm pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our great location and friendly service . There is no better compliment than a return visit. So we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed here because my son was working in the area and we wanted to visit him. The hotel is easy to get to from the highway. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. The true highlight for this hotel is Mina, the lady who works in the breakfast area. Every morning of our 5 night stay she was there and took excellent care of the breakfast area making sure everything was well stocked. She even come out to tell everyone that the sausage patties were running out and that she would be making turkey sausage links. I stay at a lot of Hampton Inn’s around the country and this is the first one where someone like Mina would come up to each table and ask if everything was okay. She needed to mop the floor one morning and announced to everyone that the floor would be wet even though she put out the wet floor signs.

I contrast this with another Hampton Inn that I stayed at right after staying at this one. While eating breakfast I said hello to the lady who was working the breakfast area and I got nothing back from her. Then again when I was getting something else from the breakfast area she came up to tend to the breakfast area and didn’t say anything.

Hilton should hire Mina for training of others who perform the same task that she does.

I had an opportunity to stay here again within a week of the first visit and didn't pass it up even though I could have stayed at another Hampton Inn that was closer to where I needed to be but I would not simply because of the staff, especially Mina.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
samibgnoh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear drrosenthal

Reviewed 16 July 2017

A colleague and I had business at Bowling Green State University in Ohio and recently spent a couple of days on campus there, choosing the nearby Hampton Inn for our two overnights. This is a hotel that has been in BG awhile, but it has recently gotten a facelift -- or at least looks like it. It is quiet, clean, comfortable, conveniently located (you can walk to campus if you desire) and has a friendly and accommodating staff. It is also located near a number of decent restaurants (Mexican and Sushi and Wings in a sports bar) and is only a mile and a half from downtown which has a number of cafes, bistros and a wonderful Bulgarian restaurant too! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bowling Green for a night or a week.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear 212allisonr

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and highly recommending our hotel. We are happy to hear that our staff made your stay here pleasant. We hope to see you again in the future !

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This hotel is easy to get to off of the interstate. It is very clean, looks to be updated and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We did not eat breakfast there so I cannot comment on that. I would defiantly reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
samibgnoh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

SusanG256