New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Boardman
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“revder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Our organization has held our annual conference at this hotel for 5 years and we already renewed our contract with them for next year. Our people just love this hotel. The environment and atmosphere are very appealing and inviting. Check-in was easy. The rooms are very comfrotable and warm, home like. For our purposes, the meeting rooms are excellent. I cannot say enough about the staff who are very friendly and extremely helpful. They excell in fulfilling our requests and are very accommodating when changes need to be made at the last minute. The food is very delicious. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Jefferson, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

The staff is very friendly and efficient. I had called ahead to assure a certain room type and request a refrigerator to be placed in the room. All was in order when I arrived. They are very good at accommodating extra requests when they have availability.

The pool and whirlpool were clean and well maintained. The whirlpool was very hot on the first night and the desk clerk immediately notified maintenance. All was corrected within the hour.

The restaurant is lovely and conveniently located on the 1st floor. However, there are many dining options within walking distance. Also, can walk to the local theater which is right behind the hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Becky_Pultz
Rochester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

I cant say enough about my first and not the last experience was staying at the Boardman Holiday Inn! I was a bit nervous not having a reservation as all other local hotels were full but by the time I left I wont think twice about where to stay while in town and would even drive a little further just to stay here, From the front desk staff at check in, to the room service staff, to the Sales Manager greeting guests at the coffee bar in the morning, I just cannot say enough about how pleasant my stay was.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

I was working in the Youngstown area for a week, and we stayed at this Holiday Inn. Check-in was easy. I always request a room with a microwave and refrigerator since we stay quite a long time. But the front desk clerk told me she didn't have any of those rooms available (without checking in the computer). But she put me on a list to have a refrigerator delivered to my room if they had any available. I didn't have much hope. But my co-worker and I went to dinner, and when I returned to my room, I had a refrigerator!

The rooms are nice and big. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom counter is slightly small, but workable. A bonus: the hotel uses Bath and Body Works products for shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. I never heard a lot of banging doors in the hallway or noise from my neighboring rooms. All-in-all a quiet location.

We never ate at the hotel restaurant. There are dozens of restaurants within a mile. I did use the hotel's workout room. It has two treadmills, an elliptical, and a stationary bike. Beware: the room is very humid - maybe because it's right next to the pool. Just make sure you have a towel which are provided in the workout area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Salem, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

We stayed here on our wedding night. We also had an agreement with the hotel to have a lower price per night for our guests. We were very pleased as were our guests. They had nothing but great things to say about the hotel. The staff did a wonderful job greeting our guests and passing out our welcome bags. TJ's was great for breakfast the next morning and worth the money. Rooms were very clean (we had the suite).

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boardman
BEST WESTERN PLUS Boardman Inn & Suites
8.4 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield
Red Roof Inn Boardman
Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman
16.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland

Been to Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK