1,082 results
All reviewsmovie theateramish countrykoi pondstandard suitesteam roomwarm oatmealsignature suitefire pitchildren's play areahot tubputting greenfeed the fishwalk in showerholmes countyindoor poolwafflescontinental breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough how much I love this place. My husband and I came here with my son about a year ago and loved it. Now we're back for our 5 year wedding anniversary and I love it even more! This hotel is so clean, spacious, and beautiful! The hotel staff are always so nice and you get free cookies when you check in! :-) The beds are comfortable and the room we have has a jacuzzi tub. So relaxing!

I got a massage here this time and it was fabulous. Audrey did an amazing job!

The Berlin Resort is one of my top hotels! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BHSinnkeeper, Manager at Berlin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate it. I am glad to see that you found your time with us clean and relaxing and that you were able to really relax with a massage! Those are the best! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We want to recommend the hotel but not for a thread bare chair? Also, the bench in front of the bed was also, worn. Otherwise it was great. It has a lot of amenities especially for a young family so I hope it can improve.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate your comments and concerns and I have passed those along to the appropriate staff members for review. We hope this will not deter you from staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Had a great stay here in the Amish country!! Everything was wonderful!! Enjoyed the fire pits in the evening and the pool was great! The children's area is extremely safe and kids loved it! The hotel location is also nice. Close to the shops in Berlin!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate it. I am glad to see that you and your family were able to get good use out of the amenities that we have here and that your stay was a positive one. We would love to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The facility was lovely. We were looking forward to a special place to celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. However, we booked an executive suite because of the seating shown in the ad on the web site and the claim of handicapped accessible showers. We paid nearly $500 for two nights and found ourselves in a room with one lounge chair that was broken and a wide open shower with no seat of any kind an no grab bars. For a guy like me with braces on both legs, using the “accessible” shower was not an option. It’s been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, it was a thousand words of what NOT to expect. We will find other arrangements when we return to the Amish country my wife and I enjoy.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Loved everything about the resort!!!!
Clean, easy to get to, food was great, employees were great, rooms were clean and comfy, landscaping was beautiful, play area even fun for us and we are 60 yrs oold, took walk, ate at the gazebo, just everything!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate your thoughtful comments about our establishment and hope that you can join us again for a future visit!