“Sushi extravaganza”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Happy hour on Monday and Tuesday has 1/2 price sushi and discounted drinks from 5-7.

Hostess was entertaining and very pleasant. The wait staff was very accommodating and fun!

The rolls were good but not awe inspiring. Speciality rolls were good. The salmon ro was OK. Over all a good spot for sushi though the staff is the overall draw.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The atmosphere is pleasant and the food has been good every time I was there. It can get a little noisy by the bar area, but it has never been so loud I couldn't hear my dining partner(s). It can be a bit pricey, depending on what you consider pricey, but the value is there.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

My son really loves hibachi restaurants, and Wasabi is his favorite. The place was packed on Saturday night, but they did a good job handling the crowds. Our chef was very entertaining and the food was good. Portions are very large here. Plan on having leftovers for the next day. My son said his steak was excellent, and my wife really enjoyed her shrimp and chicken. My shrimp was very good, but the scallops were a bit mushy and only OK.

Note: They are heavy handed with the garlic here, so ask the chef to cut back a little if you don't like your food too garlicky.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We had 6pm reservations for a group of 5, we sat at the bar since a few of us got there early. Nice drink selection & quick service, I was surprised how slow it was for a Friday night. We were sat at 6pm at a large table (I think it sat 20 people), there was about 10 others at the table with us. The server greeted us quickly to refill our drinks and take our order. Between our group chicken, sirloin and swordfish hibachi was ordered. The salad & soup came quickly and was alright, the salad dressing was different but good, the soup a little bland. The chef was entertaining and engaged with our group several times. He went around the table squirting Sake in our mouths, made some shrimp for each of us to try (first time trying grilled shrimp, I liked it), overall was entertaining to watch. The rice & noodles you get with your meat was really good, we probably filled up on that too much before the meat was ready. My steak was ok, definitely not the best quality.. but it was ok. I heard the chicken & swordish were both good. We had a good time, I have no other experience at a hibachi restaurant to compare it to, but we enjoyed ourselves. We were kind of surprised to see how many kids were there, I myself don't really think it's a kid friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We've been coming here a few times for Happy Hour- consistently good sushi, but nothing to write home about. Good bar specials. Nicely attentive staff. Can get noisy when busy!