“Good but not Great”

Ken Stewart's Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken Stewart's Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ira
Description: Inspired by log cabin living, Ken Stewart's Lodge features a cozy atmosphere that is perfect for relaxation and romance. Wander through the restaurant and immerse yourself in your surroundings before being seated at one of many intimate booths. Or, dine al fresco in front of the two-story stone fireplace on our rustic patio. Bring your appetite to the table and explore the many upscale tastes of our kitchen, distinctly prepared to your specifications. Round out your meal with a glass of wine from our award-winning list. Open for lunch or dinner, Ken Stewart's Lodge is Akron's local favorite that may soon become yours.
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The fried pickles were very good. The lobster roll had a lot of lobster and was excellent. We had the blackened walleye. It tasted like it had been frozen then thawed. It was very pricey for good but not great food.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have traveled the world for business and what a gem Ken Stewards Lodge is! Super professional staff and outstanding menu items. I have never had a bad meal here and entertain clients here often. Classy, yet relaxed dining room and very high quality food and drinks. LOVE IT!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Good food, great service, big prices.

I think the menu was bigger in the past - they had a lot fewer specials this visit vs a few years ago. The steak and seafood were very good; the apps and sides were ok. Good spot for a date.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This was my 3rd time visiting Ken Stewart's. Unfortunately the food was NOT fresh! I ordered calamari and the crab cake with a salad. My God-mother ordered the salmon. The crab cake was very good. However, the calamari and salmon was not fresh. The calamari had a good flavor..but it was VERY tough and not fresh. My God-mother also got sick from the salmon. She has been to the Lodge MANY times and this was her 1st bad experience. The service was also not good. It took our server a lot of time prior to coming over to take our order. She also had to be requested to refill our beverages. Not sure if her other tables were in a different room..but she definitely was not focused on US. The manager was very nice though and he did try to fix everything for us. Unfortunately due to my god-mother getting sick, I will NOT be back!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What can I say. I don't wonder anymore why my wife decides to come back here year after year. If it's not broken do not fix it. This past Saturday, September 30th was our latest venture into culinary excellence. Thanks to Melissa our waitress. What a valuable asset this woman is to any business that caters to servicing the dining public. There should be a thousand like her. Probably the best wait experience I've ever had. Give her a raise now Ken. Keep her till you close the doors for good!!! Sincerely, Greg and Diana Kline , Cuyahoga Falls