“Best pizza I've eaten in a long time”
Review of Nino's

Nino's
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A Victor Harbor icon which has served fantastic food to locals and travellers alike for well over 30years. Caters for casual meals, functions, celebrations or any reason. Only top quality ingredients, Australian seafood, and MSA approved meat used. Outdoor area, upstairs function area and child friendly and vibrant atmosphere. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, breakfast Sundays from 9am. We are proud to provide full table service, EFTPOS facilities, dietary specific menu options and a very large menu.
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We dined with friends while on a short visit to Victor Harbor, after arriving in town latish on a Friday evening. They suggested Nino's having had good meals there during the previous week. We all shared some pizzas which were delicious! Coffee afterwards was also excellent, as was the service. We'll be back if we next time we are in Victor Harbor.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Good size menu with lots of options, food was decent but nothing to rave about.
They do have vegan cheese available.

Location is central and convenient.
Atmosphere and service is basic.

Book early on peak nights as was fully booked on Sunday night when we visited.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We went to Ninos after going to the Victor Cinema on a Saturday night. We each ordered a pizza. My husband and I had a large one with half meatlover and half yiros. It was delicious. The one big complaint is the noise level - impossible to hold a conversation and when you do, shouting is the only way to be heard. It would be a wise move for the owner to put cork or similar on the ceiling to absorb some of the noise.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely tasting food, garlic pizza bread as delicious, coffee was wanting excellent. Have been many times and never disappointed. However this time was a lunchtime visit and what spoiled it was my lasagne not being hot all the way through which is the first time I've been disappointed in any way. When I go again, which I will, I'll check the dish before I start eating then I won't feel bad about mentioning it to them if there is a prob. Don't let this put you off going... Their meals are delicious.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great place. Staff very accommodating with food allergies. Food and company were great. Lovely food and kids were well accommodated with a good meal and value. Will be back