Review Highlights
Local markets, fresh produce

Great to experience the weekly local town market. Lots of beautiful fresh fruit & vegetables... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
nikkim426
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Good

We unfortunately arrived late when things were being packed up. However what I saw was a good... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2018
Fiona H
New York City, New York
via mobile

All reviews fresh fruit cakes local produce tea towels knick knacks for sale veggies growers jams gathering jewelry stock trees array tourists purchase sugar
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I enjoyed the different stalls and places to eat. The staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful. I spilled some perfume that I was trying at one stall and when I told the staff member, she said that it would make the place smell beautiful.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank brondahl
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Seemed to be a market for the locals with some weird unusual fruits to sample and buy. Sausage sizzle was a hit with our party....
Massages were offered by a couple of stall holders
Loads of plant and flower stalls.
There was a few brick a brack stalls in a hall. behind the historic Church, it was a good way to pass some time .

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Stopped on our way to the gorge amongst other and spend time looking round the scattered stalls. There were many stalls selling various types of fruit including a strangely large red fruit called Dragon Fruit, how you eat it needs some thought. I was intrigued by a sculptor who made models of birds out of spades etc, quite bizarre. Still you could spend an hour or so looking round.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016

As we've worked on Saturday mornings for the past 11 years, it had been a long time since we'd been to these markets. Imagine our surprise when we visited a couple of weeks ago - my how they have grown! There's everything a local can want - fruit, vegies, bread, juices, flowers, cakes, chutnies/jams, 2nd hand church stall, as well as craft stalls. A pleasant couple of hours under the Raintrees!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank CazandDaveFNQ
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Okay market on way ro the gorge. Not much to buy.. all to big or fruit. Actually it was more for the locals.

Date of experience: October 2016